The Fierce, The Wild And The Wicked 2

Savaria's daughter Casey went to look for her mother and saw her standing there with blood running down her lip.

Mom are you ok? Hello angel and yes I am fantastic just getting a bite to drink. She saw a man with a cross bow walk around the corner towards them and not taking any chances Casey attacked and drained the man dry in moments.

She looked outside into the night time sky needing more than blood she needed Loki to finish her transformation and claim that which was his.

Where are you Loki I hunger for you and besides you must finish what you started, I want you to bring me over and make me like you.

Ahh Princess I do believe that you are right. Savaria walked outside with her daughter who she loved and cherished more than anything.

(Inside the club) Eva was enjoying a drink when some men walked over to her table. Ahh hello beautiful one man said how much do you charge for one night of crazy sex.

She looked at him and heard Zachary respond by saying that if he touched her then all hell would break loose. I know how to save lives my love but I also know how to end them.

You must feed my love and when you have done that then I need to find you cause I need you so bad it hurts.

(Back outside) Casey was feeling wild and decided that instead of waiting for him to arrive that she would make a game out of it and ran.

Loki didn't play games where she was concerned and he needed her, he snapped his fingers and his scepter appeared in his hand and he pointed it at her stopping her in her tracks.

Ahh that's not very nice running from me like that Casey he said advancing on her putting his hand under her chin, lifting her face up so that she looked into his emerald green eyes.

Why are you running from me for love? Because Casey said it's fun being chased, just think of me as your prey while you chase me. You're the hunter, and I am the hunted.

Loki thought about it for a minute and told her to run and that she had two minutes to run as far as she could before he gave chase.

She kissed him before taking off saying catch me if you can my prince. (Back inside the club) Eva motioned for the man to sit with her until she finished her drink.

He sat down next to her and smiled. You are very lovely my dear. Thank you sweetie she responded before taking a drink. She sat her glass down on the table and asked if he would like to dance with her.

He stood up and took her hand and led her to the dance floor. She almost pulled away from him as his touch made her skin crawl, but she let him pull her close while they danced.