The New Rookie

Dimitrius gave his other nephew a job as a vice cop working with a new partner.

Ok uncle who's my new partner? Ok young man while you're on duty it's captain Regal understand? Yes sir uncle Dimitrius I mean Captain Regal.

He started giggling at his uncle. What's so funny kid? Well Alex said I was laughing cause every time I say Captain Regal.... I get a visual of an ugly superhero in spandex fighting for truth justice and the American way. Hehehe.

Dimitrius smacked him upside the back of his head. Ok smart ass your new partner is Shane Carrington. Yeah ok sir I can deal with Shane he's cool.

Shane walked back inside and looked at his boss. Well you said that I get a new partner right? Yes I did Shane he replied.

Well where is he? Right here is my nephew Alexander he is your new partner. For fuck sakes Dimitrius he's still just a kid.

Alex was getting pissed, excuse me Captain but I'm no longer a kid I'm twenty four years old damnit and can fight with the best of them Shane make no mistake.

Well let's go then and you will listen to me for the time being. And why should I listen to you.

Listen young man I've been in this business taking risks for a little over ten years and I know what the hell I am doing.

Big daddy went to Trinity's apartment and found her sister Addilyn asleep. He put his hand over her mouth saying shh don't scream or I'll snap your neck like a twig.

He turned her over onto her knees and pushed her head down on the bed and raped her enjoying the sounds of her screams.

Trinity and Addilyn shared a strong psychic bond and when she felt big daddy rape her sister she screamed loud enough for the whole station to hear her.

Lucien ran over to her holding her close. Awaken my love and let me see what you see. Trinity opened her eyes and cried," please you gotta help her Lucien, she's in so much pain." 

Who's in pain sweetie, who? My sister Addilyn she's being raped by our pimp. He's hurting her Lucien. Give me your address love so we can help her.

1000 seaside court apt 2b. Lucien sent out a mental message to his brother Alex. I need your assistance brother.

What's wrong Luc he asked? There's a woman at 1000 seaside court apt 2b who's being raped. Her name according to police records is Addilyn Waverly Parker. She's a prostitute and a drug addict.

I'm all over it he said explaining the situation to Shane. Are you sure Shane asked? Yes my brother is never wrong about these things. Mmm I think I'll keep fucking you because we both know the bet your sister made will never come to pass.

He called voss," hey bud get your ass over to seaside we have us a tight little piece of ass that needs more dick.

Voss flew across the street and up to apt 2b opening the door throwing off his clothes and ramming himself into her mouth.