Arrested, Handcuffed And Put In The Slammer.

Trinity wasn't gonna let him take her to jail without a fight. She was strong willed and fierce and she punched him hard.

He acted like he went down but instantly stood straight back up and looked at her. Now that wasn't very nice young lady.

She started backing away from him. Please don't hurt me Dimitrius, I'm sorry. His eyes turned from copper red to gold in seconds and he held her gaze replying," you have nothing to fear from me sweetie I don't wanna hurt you, I only wanna help you, look at me Trinity.

You want nothing more then to come with me. Yes she said I only wanna come with you. He very gently grabbed her hands putting them behind her back cuffing them together and putting her in the back of his car, driving to the police station.

He took her out and led her to his office taking the cuffs off but keeping her spell bound so she wouldn't try to run. Savaria and Lucien sat and talked for a while.

So sweetheart what have you been doing with yourself since I saw you last. Nothing much auntie I attended Oxford university and got my degree in grief counseling and psychology.

I wanna be like uncle Ian, I wanna help those in need. Well I think I can help you with that. Really he said how so?

Your uncle Dimitrius is here as well and he mentioned it to me that anyone I could get to help out would be paid damn good money.

Wow can we go talk to him? Sure babe let me get Damien and your brother and we will go talk to him. Cool that Lucien said.

They walked back inside of Gino's to get Damien and Alex. As they were walking out Brittany said hold up wait.

She looked at Gino, my love may I spend some time with my family? She asked giving him the sad eyes and pooching out her lip.

He looked at her and kissed her before saying of course my angel there's nothing going on that can't be handled by me and them so go mi amore and have fun.

I love you Gino she said softly. And I love you angel he replied. Bethany looked at Alexander and he smiled at her, yes go be with them my love, I will stay here or maybe walk around and get me some new clothes as this is all that I own.

He gave her some money. What's this for she asked? This is for you he said kissing her before letting her go. I love you Alex very much. I love you and be careful.

Don't worry Damien told him her brothers, me and Savaria will not let anyone harm her and we will bring them back safely guys.

They walked out and strolled down the beach deciding to run into the ocean water if only for a minute. Savaria took her shirt off revealing a bikini top underneath.

Took off her capris to show off the rest of her swimsuit before taking off her shoes and running into the water.

She turned around and smiled, well guys are you gonna come in with me?