Bringing the sisters across (Addilyn and Trinity)

Lucien had finished bringing Trinity across and was waiting for the moment when he could look in her eyes. It didnt take long before he heard her take a deep breath as she sat straight up and looked around.

Lucien was speechless as he looked into a pair of burnt orange eyes and smiled. "So very beautiful my love, now its time to hunt and get you fed."

Trinity smiled and stood up getting dressed and ready. " Shall we go now?" She asked as she stood by the door waiting for him.

Lucien grabbed her hand and they flew to a hunting spot and waited for someone to come along.

It didn't take long before someone came along that Trinity knew all to well, her face a black and blue mess.

"Sheryl?" Trinity said as a man walked up to her and grabbed her, striking her even more as a low growl emimated from Trinitys throat.

"Do you know her Trinity?" Lucien asked as he looked at her.

Trinity knew time was running out for her friend and knew she had to save her before the guy ended up killing her.

"Yes I Do." Trinity said before running with full speed and slamming into the guy sending him flying into a near by tree with enough force to knock him out cold.

Sheryl couldn't believe what she had just witnessed as she heard someone approach her.

Lucien called his uncle and heard his aunts voice as she said "hello sweetheart."

"Hi aunt Eva we have a problem and I need you to do me a huge favor." Lucien said as he heard Eva reply "Sure sweetie what do you need?"

Lucien touched Sheryls arm as he watched his wife bite, drain and kill the dumb ass who attacked her best friend.

"We have someone we need uncle Zach to look at now." Lucien replied as he heard his aunt talking to Zachary.

"Bring her in now Lucien and I'll see what I can do, this has got to stop." Lucien sounded shocked when he asked "What's gotta stop Unc?"

"These women getting hurt Lucien, what did you think I meant?". Zachary said with a small slight chuckle.

"I thought you meant us calling you with this kinda stuff uncle." Lucien said curiously.

"I think its time to bring in some of our other friends to put an end to this craziness once and for all and no you can always call me and you know this Lucien." Zachary replied.

"Ok we are on our way now uncle and shall I make a call and see about setting up a council meeting?" Lucien asked as he looked at Trinity.

"Yes and I'd actually have your dad attend to that." Zachary replied. " you just get your butts down here to me and hurry it up."

Trinity helped Sheryl stand up and they all walked to the car helping her in as they saw blood running down her lip. They strapped her in and took off.