Breaking The News

Well how about I let you speak to your aunt she can help you with that. He leaned over and kissed her before handing her the phone.

Hello she said. Hello aunt Varia. Hello my sweet nephew how are you and Alex doing? We're doing great I need your opinion auntie. What's up sweetheart? Oh and put me on speaker if I'm giving advice so that Alex can hear this too.

Lucien hit the speaker button. Ok Aunt Varia here's the dilemma me and Alex have searched for the other half of our souls but no such luck and we need to get away and thought about coming to the states for a while but how do we break the news to mom and dad?

Alex walked back in with something to drink handing Lucien one as well noticing that his brother was mouthing that Aunt Savaria was on the phone.

Aunt Savaria, Alex said I miss you and uncle Damien and we wanna come and see you but we need to tell mom and dad first.

Just tell them what's in your heart and be honest with both of them they will understand your reasons for coming to America. And I miss you too sweet Alex.

Lucien called out to his mom who walked in and asked him what was going on? Well mom Alex said, we've searched everywhere for our soulmates and have been unsuccessful.

Ok she said looking at him puzzled. Me and Lucien wanna go to the states to see if we can find them there and also to pay a visit to Aunt Savaria and Uncle Damien.

Kaitlyn called out to Marcus who used his vampire speed to appear in his sons room. Ahh I'm here he said taking his wife's hand and he kissed it before looking up.

So what did you need me for he asked? Alex spoke up, we wanna go to the states dad to pay our aunt and uncle a visit but also to find our soulmates.

Marcus looked at Lucien is this true son? Yea father it is he replied I'm so sick of being lonely and so is Alex. I understand Marcus said and if I have to let you go so you can be happy then I will, your sisters are happy and why shouldn't you be.

When are you guys leaving Kaitlyn said crying. They both hugged her, don't cry mom and besides we will be coming back it might be awhile but as soon as I ask auntie to open a doorway then we will be gone for a time.

She looked at her sons and do you swear you will return to us. Kaitlyn, Marcus said they are grown and they need to be happy my love.

They both smiled, yes mom we swear that when we find our brides that we will return I mean you guys will wanna meet them yes? Yes Kaitlyn said we will.

Just remember that I love you both so very much and I want you to be careful and let us know you made it.