The Taking Of Addilyn

She thought about this for a minute before kissing him and whispering in his ear, you're a vampire right?

Yes he said that is correct. Well she said we can't all be perfect and if you promise to protect me then I will let you have me.

He growled at her, I swear to you that I will protect you with all the power that I possess Addilyn. She unbuttoned her shirt taking it off exposing bare skin.

He grabbed her breasts nipping them gently and lifted her bottom off the table pulling off shorts and panties and pulled her against him as she returned the favor.

She looked at every inch of him. Like what you see my love. I could ask you the same thing she said? You are the most delectable creature I have ever seen and I'm gonna enjoy this and so are you.

He took his time pleasuring her listening to her moans and when he entered her it was slow and gentle as she was tight and well he was really big.

Ahh you're mine now and in one fierce move he kissed her and she laid her head back arching her neck wrapping her arms around him pulling him closer.

Bite me she said, take me only don't be like the others and tell me you love me if you don't.

But I do love you Addilyn I would never do you that way and if I must prove myself then so be it.

He bit her and she pushed against him. He tasted her blood it was sweet and as he fed from her his body craved hers even more.

She began to get sleepy but knew that she needed to stay awake. He pulled away and bit into his wrist putting it against her mouth.

I know you're sleepy my love but you must feed before you sleep. She took his arm and fed feeling the power that flowed from him and into her before she could no longer hold her head up.

He continued taking her and even though she slept she was moving with him. He kissed her and said," now you will sleep until I awaken you, only I can pull you from your slumber."

He got up and pulled the sheet and his jacket back over her before leaving to get a bite to eat. As he walked out he was greeted by his parents. Mom! Dad! he said embracing them.

Hello my baby Kaitlyn said hugging him and his dad hugged him. Yeah we've moved here. Really he said that's great now we can be close.

Yeah so what are you up to Marcus asked? I'm going hunting I'm hungry. Kaitlyn got close to her son once more, I think someone found their soulmate she said.

Yep I did grabbing his moms hand and motioning for his dad to follow. He took them into the exam room and walked over to her. She is very lovely Marcus said, she looks so much like your mother.