Helping Those In Need

Shane gave her his blood making her
drink before sending her to sleep. He picked her up and put her in his car to take her to his house where things could happen at their own pace.

Damien and Savaria walked back to Dimitrius' office noticing a young lady sitting there.

Ahh hello brother, Dimitrius said as he walked up to them and sister you become more lovely every time I see you.

So what brings you here? Well Savaria said your nephew Lucien was told that you need help with those who can't help themselves.

Oh yes I could use some help with that sis. Where is he? If he's gonna help me I need him now cause there's a young lady in my office in desperate need.

She called out to Lucien and Alex who came to her side. Hello guys he said. Hello uncle Dimitrius.

So Lucien your aunt says you wanna help me out? Yeah he said I wanna help like uncle Ian does healing people.

Alex spoke up and I studied law  and wanna be in law enforcement. Dimitrius led his nephew to a room where a young lady sat and wondered why the girl didn't move.

What's wrong with her uncle? She is spell bound, he told him  and snapped his fingers pulling her out of her trance.

Dimitrius closed and locked the door leaving them alone to see what Lucien could do.

Trinity looked around and saw a young guy sitting across from her. Hello love he said what is your name? It took her a minute to answer because she was to busy looking into the warmest bluest eyes ever,

his hair was jet black and his lips were red and he was gorgeous. Uhh my name is...is...Trinity Rose Par...Parker.  And what do you do exactly he asked looking at her biting his bottom lip.

I'm a drug addict, prostitute and stripper and I need help, I want out of this me and my sister both. He got up out of his chair and walked around to the front of the desk.

Why do you do these things? Cause she said I have no support system to help me. No mother, no father? No she said only me and my sister and a pimp who thinks he's gods gift to the whole damn world.

She saw an open window and stood up moving towards it. Luciens eyes turned molten silver and with a deep commanding voice he said," No Love you don't wanna leave, what you wanna do is come back and sit down." But...I. No he said once again looking into her eyes, come back to me and do not try to get away.

He was able to tell who belonged with who just like his aunt. She returned to her seat and continued staring at him. He got close to her, what's wrong love are you spell bound? The smell of her skin made him long for a taste of her.

You wanna be with me do you not? Yes she said, will you help me? Please?

Of course bewitching one.