Waking Up Around Strangers

Keegan Oriana was just an ordinary girl  born in a small town, that nobody ever heard of that was out in the middle of bfe in the swamp areas of Louisiana.

Her head felt like it had been slammed against the concrete. She started coming to and saw herself surrounded by strangers. Colton returned to his sister and saw that the girl was trying to wake up.

Keegan looked up and saw a girl with purple hair trying to stand up but seemed to be having issues and behind her was a man with blonde hair and lovely gold eyes.

But she grimaced when she saw the girl had blood on her mouth and she almost screamed but her head already felt like it would explode and so she tried to remain calm and breathe.

I see that you are awake sweetie, she heard a sweet voice say. Keegan looked up and saw a lovely woman with odd colored eyes and shiny white hair streaked in red.

Who are you people she croaked. My name the woman said is Savaria and this is my family. Colton walked over to her and smiled trying not to show fangs but was failing miserably.

She gasped what are you people? Damien stood beside his wife and gave the same expression he gave everyone, a look of amusement but also one of worry.

We are vampires sweetie. But this can't be. Vampires can't be real. She looked around in a state of panic seeing the one who smiled earlier and her heart raced.

He looked at her. You have no reason to be scared sugar I won't bite you unless you want me to.

Savaria looked at him and then back down and knew. She motioned for Colton to take her place and he sat where she had only seconds before.

Holding the girls head on his lap. Keegan noticed his eyes were a pale blue and that he was very good looking.

Savaria looked at her son Brandon, hmm don't you think they make a lovely pair my sweet angel? Yes mom they do.

Brandon looked at Colton and sent him a thought." Take her and Mark her as yours." Colten's eyes turned gold and he looked at her and asked, what's your name love?

Keegan looked up and into his eyes becoming instantly spellbound.. My name is Keegan Oriana she whispered. He got close and smelled her skin.

She looked at him terrified. You have nothing to fear from me Keegan I promise I won't hurt you.

He compelled her to sleep so she wasn't so afraid, and he spoke the binding words of power asking her if she gave the same and when she replied yes then he lifted her up and laid her against his chest gently grabbing her hair, pulling it to one side and reached down biting her listening to her sharp breath and felt her arch herself against him.

Her blood was deliciously sweet and he didn't wanna stop but knew that if he did not that she would die. He pulled away and fed her before taking her back home with him.