Journey To The States

Alexander and Lucien packed their belongings and said their goodbyes to the family and when they were done they called their aunt to open a door so they could save time getting there.

She said an incantation and a doorway appeared before them. Lucien took one last look at his home blew his family a kiss as did Alex and said they loved them before walking through the door.

When they walked through to the other side they were greeted with a sweet hello my angels it's so nice to see you both.

They looked up and saw their aunt and uncle standing there. Wow this is absolutely stunning Lucien said looking out the window and saw the ocean waves as they crashed upon the shore. Savaria hugged them both as did Damien.

It's really great to see you both are you hungry? We're always hungry uncle Damien they said smiling. Well get some shorts and t-shirts on and we will walk along the beach and go to the pavilion and grab some lunch.

Savaria was so happy to see them it had been almost a year since she saw them. She walked up to Damien and smiled touching his hair.

What are you up to gorgeous he asked. I love you Damien and I just wanted to tell you that my heart. He kissed her and looked in her eyes. I love you too my Savaria, my love, my heart.

The guys walked out in beach gear ready to see the sights. They all walked out onto the beach looking at and picking up seashells.

Alex was immensely thrilled and decided to act like the goofball that he was. He screamed and said ahh the sun is burning my poor skins, oh the agony, oh the pain.

Hehehe he said as they all started laughing at him. Well at least your ass don't sparkle Lucien told him. I know right since when do vampires sparkle in the sun that's just ridiculous.

Damien held his arms out in the sun, Lucien looked at him, no uncle you don't sparkle either however aunt Savaria does.

Really? I do? she asked him with a puzzled expression on her pale skin. Alexander smiled at her," well you gotta admit that your hair is so white that every time the sun hits it, it sparkles."

Damien looked at her, they're right beautiful your hair is so shiny and soft.  He put his arm around her waist pulling her close to him as they walked inside of a nice Italian restaurant.

Hey Alex said this is to funny. What is Lucien asked? Well the name of this place is Gino's. As they walked in they saw a red haired waitress who came up to them. Yes how many she asked?

Four Damien said. The girl looked up and smiled, oh my god, oh my god. She ran around the bar and jumped into her brothers arms. Brittany? Alex replied, how long have you been here? Oh a couple of months now me and Gino came here for a vacation and have made it our home.

Lucien hugged her as well. Gino walked out of the kitchen and into the lobby when he heard a sweet voice say hello Gino my friend.