Waking Up In New Surroundings

Cheyenne was still asleep when Shane came home after his long shift and decided to call Dimitrius and ask him for a couple days off.

He picked up the phone and his boss answered," yeah Shane what's up bud? Well I've just found my soulmate and would like to spend a couple days with her.

Well Dimitrius said aren't you due for a vacation anyways? Yeah I believe so Shane told him.

Ok his boss said take the week off and do well whatever, but enjoy your vacation fella.

Thanks Shane said I really do appreciate it. No problem and see you when you get back. Ok captain see you, bye.

He hung up and got undressed to take a shower, vampires don't really need showers as they don't smell but he was getting used to this life and still did what all normal people do which was bathe, and brush his teeth.

He stepped inside the shower and let the hot water run across his skin, grabbing his body wash and his washcloth and lathering himself up and washing his hair with manly shampoo cause no nan wants to smell girly.

The only girly scent he wanted on his skin was hers. He rinsed and proceeded to brush his teeth, they were white as snow but still human habits die hard.

He turned the water off and stepped out drying himself with a big soft towel and put on some cologne. He put on a clean pair of boxers and decided that he would crawl in bed and under the covers with Cheyenne.

As he crawled in next to her she stirred and he put his arm around her. Cheyenne he said it's time to wake up love.

She opened her eyes and saw herself in an unusual room that was black and bathed in a light blue glow that looked more like a walkway that led to it.

She turned over and saw Shane laying on his back with his eyes closed. Cheyenne put her arm around him and put her head on his chest inhaling the scent of his skin.

He looked down at her and snaked his arms around her pulling her close enjoying his time with her. She looked up at him and smiled, stretching out her stiff limbs.

I need a bath Shane she said and something to eat. He took her to where the bathroom was running her a tub of hot water with some mint oil for achy joints.

Sit back and relax he told her and I'll have some food brought up to us. What do you like he asked. Umm a steak medium rare and still mooing and a baked potato with butter and a glass of lemonade freshly made.

Sorry I'm picky she said. No worries love and for dessert I think I'll bring up some chocolate covered strawberries. Mmm that's  supposed to be an aphrodisiac right? And are you trying to seduce me Mr. Carrington? Who me? he smiled innocently at her.