The One He Yearns For

My name is Lucien Paul Regal and I will make it so nobody will ever hurt you again. But how do you plan on doing that she asked noticing he was right in her space.

I'm a vampire he said noticing her start to giggle. There's no such things as vampires. Really he said and what makes you so sure?

Have you ever seen one? No she said I have not, have you? He dropped his head and when he lifted it back up she noticed that his eyes were silver and when he smiled his teeth were long and sharp.

Lucien replied with," Yes I Have Love, As My Whole Family Are Vampires." What are you capable of she asked still unsure of what he would do.

Hmm I can hypnotize people either by looking at them for long periods of time, by voice which means I'm musically inclined or by doing this, he told her taking his finger and touching her lips.

There's other ways but you'll have to experience this to know that I'm telling the truth. He bent down and kissed her and she couldn't resist him. He pulled away and looked at the expression on her face.

She reached up and touched his fangs. Ouch she said that's sharp and noticed a small drop of blood on the end of her finger and she went to pull her finger back but he grabbed it putting it in his mouth to wipe the blood away.

She felt so strange as he done this. The taste of her blood was so sweet but you could also taste the drugs running through her.

He gently touched her hair and moved it away from her throat and growled at her. Mmm I'm gonna purge your blood of these terrible drugs, there are words of power which I will speak to you and then I'm gonna feed from you, claim you and make you mine.

She moaned out loud and kissed him again. He reached down and whispered I claim you as mine forever bound to me.

I will love you for all time, giving you everything I have and know that from this day forward that only I can satisfy your cravings and you will never do drugs or sell yourself for money and if I see any other men approach you I will kill them understand?

Yes she said and I give you everything I have as well.  Very good he said and he bit into her skin listening to the sharp intake of breath as he started feeding.

Lucien began cleaning the toxins from her system spitting it out making sure there was nothing left before drinking her blood.

He pulled away and noticed the blood running down her neck. He took his tongue and ran it over the bites sealing them up licking off the excess.

He slashed himself open and fed her making her take what he offered. Now my love you will sleep as I have others who need me and then I will awaken you when I am finished with them.