Spending Time With Family

Savaria he replied, running over to embrace the second most important person in his life, the one who saved him and gave him the gift of immortality.

He looked up at Damien and they shook hands giving each other a man hug. I'm glad you've stopped by to see us.

Brittany ran up to Damien wrapping her arms around his waist hugging him close. Damien returned the hug, kissing her on top of the head.

Hello punkin I have missed you so much. I've missed you too uncle. She looked into his eyes and smiled.

I heard you and auntie Savaria were planning on coming here for a while but I didn't know it was gonna be permanent? Well right now angel we're looking to expand witches brew, but we might decide to stay here.

I hear that the whole family might decide to move here as well, and if they don't then it's not a big deal I mean all they have to do is conjure a portal and walk through it they can be here in seconds.

How's your sister Bethany doing he asked? She's doing pretty good last time I heard from her. With her and Alexander and the theme parks they've opened up they're so busy that I haven't had a chance to see her.

(Bethany's pov) I wanna see my family it's been so long since I've been able to talk to them, hear their voices, see their faces or to have a hug from them or anything. I think I should talk to Alexander and express my feelings. I need a break from this place.

Alexander decided it was time to leave, the fair was drawing in money galore but maybe it was time to pass the torch to someone else and take his wife to see her family and spend time with them.

He walked into the room and saw his wife with a sad expression on her face. Why the sad feature lovely one? She looked at him and cried," I wanna see my family my love and to be honest while I enjoy seeing people happy I think it's time for me and you to be happy.

I am happy he said as long as I'm with you. But to be honest I tire of this life as well Bethany and that's what I came to talk to you about.

She looked at him in shock, you're not tiring of me are you? He reached over grabbing her hair pulling her close, no my love I could never tire of you.

He kissed her and said I wanna leave from here now, this second. And go where my love? I wanna go back to the states Bethany that's where I was born well actually I was born in Tulsa Oklahoma almost three hundred years ago.

She sent out a thought to her aunt. Aunt Savaria? Can you hear me? Savaria paused in her conversation and responded with Bethany my beautiful angel is it really you? Yes auntie it's really me and I need a favor.

What can I do for you sweetie? Me and Alex wanna leave the fair and come back to the states and i need you to summon a portal so we can get there quicker.