[ii] believe you the most

Taehyung's POV

When everyone were smiling broadly for our upcoming marriage , I noticed something weird ... Jin hyung .. he didn't seemed like he's in this world . He was staring at a flower vase in the corner with a grim face and thinking deeply . I wanted to ask him what's wrong , but felt it would be better to talk to him personally after our dinner because he'll obviously not tell it in front of everyone.

After a few minutes , all of us finished our dinner . Mom and dad told they had to get back to Daegu . Y/n tried to convince them to stay but dad told he had some important work on hold . He told they'll visit us again as soon as possible. Uncle and aunty too left and Y/n went to the balcony to attend some call .
I felt this is the correct time to talk to Jin hyung .

I slowly approached him and patted on his shoulder . He flinched a bit and asked .

Jin: what happened?

V: hyung what's wrong ? Why do you look so worried ?

Jin: hmm .. worried ? Nothing like that

V: hyung it's clearly seen . You can tell me what's bothering you . I'll try my best to help

Jin: a..

Rm: let me tell you . Ara's parents aren't accepting Jin hyung as their son-in-law

V: whaaaat??? Why ?
I was beyond shocked to hear that.  I was thinking Ara as the luckiest to be hyung's life partner because there's no one as kind and caring as him . I believed her parents would be overwhelmed to know that hyung would marry their daughter .. but ?? What's this whole plot twist ?!!

Rm: they aren't believing his love towards her .

V: what do they mean by that ? They're in love for almost four years now .

Rm: I don't know .. he didn't tell me anything beyond that

V: hyung .. please tell us . We'll try to help you . Shall we go and talk to them ?

Hyung's eyes were totally red . It seemed like he's controlling not to cry but he eventually failed  .

 It seemed like he's controlling not to cry but he eventually failed 

Jin's POV :

I wasn't in my senses . I couldn't process what Ara told me just a few hours ago . Her parents were ready to marry her to another guy . Her parents knew we both were in love but she told they pretended like there's nothing . What do I do now ? All the dreams would shatter into million prices . My existence wouldn't have any meaning if I lose her . What wrong did I do ? Why aren't they ready to accept me .

V: hyung .. reply me

Jin: s-she just told me to give her sometime so that she can convince her p-parents .

V: that's good for you both . Give her time hyung , let her try her best .. if that's not possible we'll do something . Don't worry hyung .

Jin: but she told her parents are ready to m-marr-ry her to some other g-guy .