[xxx] Real guilt

Author's POV

Y/n :
I- I killed Seon ?

There was no answer . Everyone present there could see how must of regret she going through , what level of breakdown she experiencing . She didn't know what she could do now ... She has killed someone's only family . It's all only because of her drunk state .

Y/n : Seon had made mistakes , but it didn't mean that I have to make someone else go through the same grief that I've gone through

She mumbled as she was feeling weak again and feel on her knees . Taehyung immediately held her to avoid her from falling apart completely.

The whole time Jungkook had his foot on Seon's neck who was struggling to breathe and was almost out of breath , groaning to live .

Y/n: please stop it Jungkook .

But he didn't let him free

Y/n: LEAVE HIM .

She screamed with all the strength she had which almost scared Jungkook about her state . But still he didn't wanted to let Seon free . Who knows what plans could click in his nasty brain .

Y/n : LET HIM BREATHE !!

Jungkook immediately released Seon from his grip as he coughed a lot before he could breathe properly . Yet , Jungkook still had an eye on him , watching every move he made .

There were more people dying in the ground floor , they were fighting for what ? Seon's life which was one second away from death ?

Y/n: let's take him to the hospital , his shoulder is shot . He'll die from bleeding .

Jk: Are you out of your mind . Y/n he tried to kill one of you .. or even both . And you want to save him ?

Y/n: yes , I can't take any more regrets . My heart is aching .
He's not gonna kill us anymore . He knows he'll die the moment he tries to do anything . Let's get him treated and sort things later .

Seon : you're an angel .....
I truly regret trying to kill you . I can never imagine a person who's worried about their enemy . I'm grateful for your kindness . Please save me . I'm not gonna show my face to anyone of you again . I'm gonna go back to US and forget everything that has happened .
Seon sobbed while speaking .

Y/n: Jungkook call the ambulance please .

She asked the person who hated the most to do that . But he had to since all others were still fighting against other gaurds in the whole building who were still fighting to release their boss from Kim's control .

Jungkook slowly grabbed his phone to call the ambulance . He heard Hoseok screaming his heart out from the previous floor maybe . He and Jin had been fighting against the best trained men , themselves being not trained that much . There were more and more people from Seon's mafia entering the building from many different ways .

Jk: Tae Hyung go and help Hobi hyung . I'll take care of everything here .

Taehyung did as he told , still worrying about leaving Y/n , but he always knew he could trust Jungkook .

Seon still lying on the floor , this whole time he has slowly moved towards the one of his men who's died earlier . He grabbed his gun and pointed towards Taehyung who was leaving the room .
Jungkook now glanced at Seon after he dailed the number for ambulance . He was utterly shocked and immediately shot Seon even before targetting properly as he was surprised . Yet he didn't expect anything better from him . The bullet pierced into his chest , close to his heart . He might or might not die .