[i] A new beginning

Y/n's POV

Another day of my new life started when I saw Taehyung next to me . He's sleeping peacefully while holding my arms . I'd never had such a good sleep . From the day he came back to this world , we were always together . I'd told my parents about everything and they gladly accepted for our marriage . They were a bit puzzled about what would happen to Jungkook but when they realised we weren't actually in love , they seemed relaxed . But I personally felt bad to lie to them about it .. anyways all the problems are solved now so I consoled myself .

As I was lost in my thoughts , I kept staring at Taehyung unintentionally . He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me .

V: good morning my queen . You woke up early today

Y/n: haha ya ..

V: what's the plan for today ? Where shall we go ??

Y/n: hmm .. I think we had enough time roaming everywhere from past one week . Shall we get back to our routine ?

V: as you wish
He told smiling

He's always been very understanding and respected my decisions . He keeps telling that he wouldn't do anything without informing me and recieving my approval and I'm so glad to have him .
We woke up after cuddling for sometime and got ready to leave Busan , my native .

I'd spent my whole childhood at Busan till our family shifted to Seoul . Taehyung knew how we were forced to leave Busan and me taking up my uncle's business , mafia , etc . So he told that we have to visit Busan and recall all the sweet childhood memories of mine . I was very happy to look at my old school , my house which was now demolished and became a whole new place.. but I could still imagine my warm and cozy home .

As we were travelling back to Seoul , Taehyung kept telling me to stay safe as he would go to Kim enterprises . I ensured him that I'll take care of everything but he still kept worrying . He'd already sorted out everything .. like our house , a whole lot of maids and other workers . He also told me that I can visit Jin oppa and Namjoon Oppa's home anytime which is just next to ours .

We reached our home.

I saw the other two houses which were close to ours and there was a garden surrounding all the three

I saw the other two houses which were close to ours and there was a garden surrounding all the three .

V: this is jin hyung's home and this is Namjoon hyung's .

Y/n: where do your parents stay ??

V: they don't stay here , they're settled in Daegu due to my dad's business . But they'll be coming here to visit us by evening and I'll be back by then .

Y/n: oh that would be great !!

V: I've called up your parents too .. they told they'll come .. so it's gonna be a family dinner
He told excitedly