[xxxv] Cheersss (Final)

After spending those most awaited sweet moments with eachother , their hearts felt at bliss . Some kind of relief from all the worries . Even in the cold weather , their hearts were warm . Holding eachother's hands felt like the mandatory gesture for them to be at peace . The whole time a faint , yet genuine smile never left .

But soon it started raining quite heavily and they both went to avoid getting sick .

Yoongi was kinda shy to face everyone right now . He knew they all would start teasing him , they'll fully utilize the chance they get . But he also felt they all would be in deep sleep but they were still kinda awake, waiting for their brother Yoongi to return back with a good news .

Hobi: hyungggg come herrre. Let's have a drink . I didn't get to drink with you.

Jk: hyungggie did you confesss. Can I call her hyeonsunim too

V: yah me too me too .

Yoongi : aishh guys please don't embrass me . And yes .. I did .

Looking at their smiles everyone understood that it was a positive reply from Sana's side .

Everyone :Wowwww congratulations ..

Namjoon : now all of us found our love. Let's have a drink to celebrate our success

Cheersss!

Namjoon: yah jungkookah what happened to your reports ? I forgot to ask earlier .

Jk: ah hmm what ? Records ? What u mean repords .. but i don't get you .

Namjoon: aishh reports !!

Jk: ok good .

Namjoon: what? You're totally drunk .

Hobi: haha he's fine now . He just has to be under medication for another month and he'll be cured.

Namjoon : wow that's great . But he's so drunk . Is it fine ?

Hobi: I reminded him thrice yet he didn't listen . He's like i want to celebrate . But anyways he didn't consume any alcohol during his medication period until now . It's all under control at this point so it's fine . It's all Yunha's efforts .. this idiot had already given up . She took care of him , put all the responsibility on her and treated like her own life . We all are indebted to her for saving our maknae's life .

Namjoon : yes if it wasn't for her , i don't know what could have happened . Anyways he's fine now so that is we need .

While speaking he realised that it was pouring outside and also wind was so strong to get the rain water splash in .

Namjoon: GUYS!! Let's all go and SLEEP in !

Jimin: ah hyung I'll sleep herree

Ae yeoung''' : ayy get up you lazy ass . Soon we'll be drenched in the rain . Let's close all the windows and go in .

It wasn't very late but all of them were tired . It was the end of the busy yet happiest day until..

It wasn't really the end! Two men entered the mansion half drenched .

??: Jin hyunggggg congratulations! Wish you both a very happy married life.

Jin: yahh!! You both are coming now ? What's the time ??

They came and hugged their beloved hyung Jin. They didn't spend a lot of time together but they respected and loved eachother .

Y/n: wait- you're Yeonjun right ?