[xiii]The Dark place

Taehyung's POV

I headed towards the same dark place which was filled with countless memories , good and bad .. and it's this place where I first met the Mafia Y/n .

As soon as I reached , it seemed like some old building which no one would ever imagine such dangerous mafia would be living .

The security welcomed me without any questions . Seems like they already knew that I'm back . I kept walking through the maze and successfully made it to main pathway .

With each step there was some or the other memory flashing in my mind

With each step there was some or the other memory flashing in my mind. I miss her more now ... I hope this place where our actual journey began would help us to continue .

As I was searching for Daniel , one of the gaurds came to me and asked.

Gaurd: good morning sir . Whom are you looking for ?

V: I want to meet Daniel ..

Gaurd: ohh he's in the meeting room with boss . The meeting will get over in few minutes . After that you can meet him ..

Boss?? Daniel is the boss right .. then who's this another boss he's referring to ..

Before I could clarify the confusion with him , he took me into another room and asked me to wait until the meeting is done . I kept wondering who he meant by boss .. or was it me who misheard his words .. maybe he meant "boss is in the meeting room" .

I just let that slide and thought about where Y/n would be right now . It surely isn't the place I know because I already searched through all of them . I hope Daniel will succeed in finding Y/n .. but the only fact that is bothering me is Y/n was herself the leader of this world's powerful mafia . She would know everything better than anyone else . If she wants to hide , she could hide in a place where we could never find . These facts are discouraging me to the core . But I'm not gonna give up .. I'll try all the ways possible .

Gaurd: sir the meeting is over , please follow me .

I took a deep breath and walked behind him to the meeting room . There weren't many people .. by the time I reached , I saw Daniel bowing to another man dressed in all black who was now leaving the room from another exit . I couldn't make out who it was because I didn't get a view of his face . But why is Daniel bowing to him ?? It's always others bowing to our mafia and Daniel is the leader so it should be others bowing to him and not the other way around . Everything's confusing here .. first the gaurd mentioned 'boss' but not referring to Daniel and here Daniel is bowing to someone else .

By now that black man was out of sight and Daniel turned towards me .

Daniel: good morning Mr. Kim . What made you visit me ?

V: umm .. I need a favor from you .

Daniel: sure . I would do whatever you want .

V: actually Y/n is missing .. from t-two whole weeks . Can you please help me find her ?

Daniel : omg .. ma'am is missing ?? Let's try tracing her location ..

V: I think she isn't using that number anymore .. But anyways let's try .

We went into the room where we usually track people and stuff like that .

He already had Y/n's number so he ordered few people to immediately track her location

He already had Y/n's number so he ordered few people to immediately track her location . After about 10 minutes of trying they told us that there are no signals from that number at all .

Daniel : I think this wouldn't help . Tell me when was the last time you met her and from when she's missing.

I explained the whole scenario to him including her visit to the hospital and about the reports . He asked few more details and asked me not to worry . He told he would use all the possible ways to search where Y/n is and inform him about the updates .

I kept all the hopes I had of finding Y/n on this mafia . If this doesn't help then I don't know if there's another way . I walked towards the exit and my mind was requesting the mafia to bring back my Y/n ...

Meanwhile

Namjoon's POV

This is the day ... Ms. Jeong Mi Jee is coming back to south korea from New York . From very next moment we spent after I sent the mail , I received only positive vibes from her side . I'm overwhelmed to know I've done the right choice ... I hesitated a lot but the success would pay for it .

She would be here in few more minutes .. the staff is ready to welcome her . We also have a small meeting about the partership after which we'll start working together .

Jh: hyunggg .. she's here

Rm: ohh thanks .. go ahead I'll be there in a minute .

I picked my coat , drank some water to calm myself and headed towards the main entrance of the office . Everyone were ready , one of them handed me the bouquet which I would present as to welcome her.

All of us are eagerly waiting to meet her . One of gaurds came and informed us that Ms. Jeong is here . Just after 2 minutes she entered the office . She looked very smart . Her every action showed professionalism . After welcoming, we headed towards the meeting room . It was mainly me , Suga hyung , Jimin and Jungkook . Hobi hyung told he had some work in the hospital so he left after welcoming .

Time skip ( 1 hour later )

The meeting went well and the whole staff congratulated us . The hot news of the day was all about our partership . Most of the articles were about praising me and the Kim brothers but some of them honoured all seven of us equally . That's what reality was , each one of us have worked equally hard to bring our company to the top . First Jeon industries which brought our company to top 1 position of South Korea and now Ms. Jeong's partnership which extended our recognition abroad .

As I was speaking to Ms. Jeong after the meeting, I found out she was a bit worried about something and I couldn't stop myself from asking if she's alright . She first told me it's just a small issue and she's fine .

Rm: oh okk .. but listen Ms. Jeong you can rely on me for any help you require. I know you've been in New York for a long time now and you've shifted suddenly . It wouldn't be easy at all . So treat me as your friend and let me know if there's anything bothering you

Ms. Jeong : thank you so much Mr. Kim . You've been supportive from the very moment I got to know you . And I already feel like I'm talking to a friend and not a mere businessman or a stranger . You're kindness has all the credit .
And about my worry. The problem is ...

~To be continued...

Thanks for reading my dear ones !! Hope you're enjoying it .. please vote , comment and share .. stay tuned for the next update :)))

Borahae 💜