[xxxiii]Tae/n next

Author's POV

Yunha: nooo .. let's get you treated . Looking at you I feel it's not that serious yet . The earlier we go , more are the chances of curing .

Jk: leave it Yunha ..

It was after so many months that Jungkook had called out Yunha's name , with the same love .. but now , there was also equal amount of pain in it .

Yunha: please ... We ARE getting you treated . You'll be totally fine . We're gonna have a long life together .
She told while crying.

Yunha: first let's go to Hoseok oppa. He'll guide us to the best cancer doctors.

1 hour later

They went to the Hoseok's hospital , and he'd just returned there after Seon's death .

Yunha: Hoseok oppa ...Please do a check up on Jungkook's heath immediately

Hobi: why ? What happened ?? Is he hurt anywhere ??
He asked looking for injuries

Yunha: oppa .. he has leukemia ..

Hobi : whaaatttt? Seriously Jungkook? You didn't tell us? From when ??

Jk: from quite a long time ...

Hobi : oh my goddd.. Are you insane ? Come lets take a blood test right now.

They got the blood test done and were waiting for the reports . Jungkook was ready to hear the bad news since he had been experiencing few symptoms recently . On the other hand , there was Yunha and Hoseok unable to control their anxieties .

Hobi: I've to inform the others after we get the reports .

Jk: no hyung .. they're gonna be worried

Hobi: but I still have to inform . I'll find a way to tell .

After few minutes of waiting and having a long talk , the reports finally came .

The doctor was Hoseok's friend , who was a cancer specialist. He called Hoseok to discuss about Jungkook's state .

Hobi: I'll be right back . Stay strong guys .

Yunha was closing her eyes praying all this time that everything will be fine . No matter how much she was trying to stay positive , her hand was shivering. She was holding Jungkook's hand to control her anxiety and fear and waited for a positive response .
On the other side Jungkook wasn't as afraid as her since he knew about his state from the beginning . In the earlier stages he just had to take tablets and also he was pretty healthy so he could be cured easily . But he didn't follow the prescriptions properly ... there were so many things going on in his life and it was too much to take .

Hoseok spoke and was back after about 20 minutes .

Hoseok: it's in 3rd stage ... The next one is the final one . But still , we are lucky it's not the final already . It's curable . But again no 100% success . He needs to undergo a therapy . We should start asap . Let's keep hope for the best , it's not impossible . Stay calm Jungkook . We can do this , you'll get through this...

3 months later ...

Jin: Araaa look Y/n Y/n!! .. she's right there .

Ara: ahh stop whispering , I already have someone on my mind .

Jin: waaat? Who ? Don't tell me you're gonna toss it onto someother friend of yours . It's Tae/n next only them
(sorry for the awkward ship name😅)