[xii] Mafia, help me

Namjoon's POV

I was sleeping peacefully until the most melodious alarm of mine started ringing loudly . I was searching my phone with less than half opened eyes to switch it off as soon as possible before my ears explode . I finally found it on the table . What table is this?? I realised I wasn't at my home ..

Shit !! I'm at Tae's place .. Did I wake him up ??

I looked at him but he just turned around and slept again . It was already 6 a.m. so I've to freshen up and go to the office . My headache hasn't vanished.. the effect of alcohol is still there maybe . But no excuse .. if I take bath it's gonna get better .

I started walking towards my house with trembling feet . Hope no one sees me and wonder who's that drunkard . The whole time till I reach my office , the only thought was should I accept her proposal or not ? Will it be profitable for both of us ?? Should I contact Jin hyung ? ... But he told not to ask him anything related to office stuff and even if I tell he'll have to come here and look into various things which he can't presently .. I can't ask anyone else too because they'll be in the same state as mine .

I clicked on the mail sent by her , looked into all the documents for the tenth time maybe . I typed a reply to proceed with the partnership but am I on the right path ? Is everything fine ?? My hands were shivering badly . I thought once more before clicking on the send option .

No... I should give it a second thought . It practically may not be the second one . But I can't do this right now .

I pressed the back space button until the whole message disappeared . I decided to take some more time and reply tonight . I had so many other things to take care of but half of my mind was deeply thinking , Yes or No .. Yes or no ... Maybe Yes or No .. I don't find any faults .. Yes it's right . Or who knows . Due to this confused State I've been piling up my work too ..

It was almost 11 a.m. and all others expect Taehyung and Jin hyung have come . They've accelerated their speed of working to a great extent and it needs to be appreciated . I asked them to take a small break so that they could continue in the evening with ease.

Jk: wow you really have great leadership qualities hyung . My brain was gonna blast any moment.

Rm: thank you .. but we need Jin hyung back as soon as possible . I don't know what I'm doing .

Jh: it's ok Joonah . We trust you . Do what you feel is right . Don't hesitate too much . Follow your instincts.

I haven't told them what's confusing me lately but they gave me the required confidence indirectly . I think I've been right . I should accept the proposal . It's beneficial for both of us . Not only in business terms but it will also help her because I heard she's been trying to come back to Korea from a very long time so her will would also come true .

I was staring at the floor and thinking deeply to conclude .

Jimin: hyung let's go out and have lunch . We're anyways taking a break so let's spend some fun time before getting back to our busy schedule .

Suga: yes that's a good idea . Let's finish with what we're doing right now and pack up by lunch time .

Rm: Um.. ok !! Let's get it

Jk: let's get itttttttttt....

Jh: fighting !

I got back to the mail I left without replying . I found the answer now . I got the confidence that I'm not gonna regret my decision . I typed again and took a deep breath before sending . As soon as I sent , my lips formed a faint smile .

Maybe that was the first time I took such a crucial decision without anyone's advice

Maybe that was the first time I took such a crucial decision without anyone's advice . It's more special because I feel I've made the appropriate choice .

Jimin: hyung shall we leave ? Everyone's waiting .

Rm: oh it's already lunch time . Wahh daebak . I'm coming .. just two minutes .

Taehyung's POV

Dear Y/n,
please reply .. where are you ?? I only need you and nothing else . I sacrificed my life for you and you think the small wish of mine to see our family complete would be greater than you ? Pabo replyyyy ... My heart is not able to connect to yours .. how far have you gone ?

But remember ..however far you are , even though my heart isn't able to recieve the messages you're sending .. I'm alive , I'm breathing , my heart's still beating ... So it means you're safe . I'm believing in the reason I'm still existing . But you're not at all giving up . How strong are you ? Please come back to me .

I paused for a moment and wiped my tears to get a better vision of the book and be able to write better . They were trying hard not to fall but eventually failed due to the words of pain .

Ok .. so I will not give up either . I'm gonna come back to you.

I said to myself and continued writing

You know I still remember teaching you how to shoot , you weren't able to target properly and didn't succeed for the whole month . You kept telling me you'll give up but what did I do ? I put a temporary tattoo on your wrist which says 'never give up' .

I made you promise me that every time you see it , you're gonna load an additional bullet to your gun and practice more than we usually do

I made you promise me that every time you see it , you're gonna load an additional bullet to your gun and practice more than we usually do . You eventually succeeded after practicing so much because you couldn't ignore the sight of that tattoo .

That tattoo would have lasted only for a week or two but the impact it has on you never expired . You

I dropped the pen immediately because I realised something .. shooting ... Guns .... Mafia .....

Yes !! I can try finding Y/n with the help of Mafia . We used to track anyone's location within seconds ... Even if they didn't have any electronics , we used many other ways to search and somehow find out where our enemies were hiding . Jungkook told me that Daniel handed over the mafia after all of them left . I'll go and ask him to help me find Y/n . I guess that's gonna help me find her . Mafia help me

I closed the dairy and immediately left to the place where our mafia would usually meet .

~To be continued...

Heyy readers (; thank you for reading !! Hope you're enjoying .. do vote , comment and share which would keep me going.

Saranghae💜