[xiv]Firefly

Namjoon's POV

Ms. Jeong: And about my worry .. the problem is ... my office here is under renovation . It's because I'd taken the decision of shifting to Korea instantly and because of that the work space isn't really ready . It's only me and my secretary who's come and all the other staff who's willing to shift to Korea will be shifting after 2 months , that's when our office is completed organized . So I'm worried if I wouldn't be able to work properly without the minimum staff and mainly the workspace .

Rm: ohh that's not an issue at all . You can work along with us in our company as long as it takes . I'll also assign few employees to help you . Don't worry about it and yeah feel comfortable to ask me if you need anything else .

Ms. Jeong : omg that's so kind of you . I need nothing else . You've lifted up the big burden which was on my head . Such a gentleman you are . Let's work together!!

She was right , it didn't seem like we both were strangers anymore .. we'd become good friends in a very short span of time . I really like how smart and skillful she is at everything she does . Not only in business matters but also as a person . Every word she utters is respectful and mannered.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile

Yunha's POV

On the phone:

Yunha: Don't worry , I'll take care of everything here . It's the least I could do for you .

??: thank you, and let me know all the updates about Taehyung ... and others too .

Yunha: Yes . I'm keeping an eye on all of them .

?? : Ok then bye for now

Yunha: byee~

I quickly dailed my university friend , Cha Ae Yeong's number to ask about what she observed in a few days . I recently got to know she has joined Kim Enterprises through her profile in social media . She was a good friend of mine back then . So I decided to take her help to know about them for which she accepted . She didn't ask much questions .. my luck .

Ae yeong: Hi Yunha !! How are you?

Yunha: I'm fine . Thank you . And what about you ?

Ae yeong: I'm doing fine too .
You'd asked me about Mr. Taehyung right .. so he's not coming to office from a couple of weeks I don't know why . Seems like he isn't feeling well . I once heard his brother Mr. Namjoon talk about it to Mr. Yoongi when I'd gone to submit few papers .
Mr. Hoseok isn't here presently , he's gone to his hospital for some surgery I guess . He usually comes at 3 p.m. and stays here for sometime looking into important things .
Mr. Kim SeokJin isn't here too , I heard he'd temporarily resigned which was a big shock to everyone . But I don't know exactly , it may be a rumour too . There isn't much information about why he'd resigned .
And about chim- .. I- I mean Mr. Jimin , he's been following his daily routine , like working and then attending his music classes and stuff . Oh god he's so stressed now a days but never really rests properly . I pity his condition . Wish I could take care of him .

Yunha: aah?
I was surprised at her words ..
she taking care of Jimin Oppa ? Isn't she just an employee

Ae yeong: No no .. I mean to t-tell him to take care of himself . My toungue just slipped . Don't mind .
Anyways and who else ?
Haa Mr . Jungkook ..

I felt my heart pounding hearing his name . I was really curious to know how he's doing . It's been a long time me giving up on him but my heart still beats faster wherever I think about him .

Ae yeong: he visits office once in a while . Not daily but atleast twice or thrice a week helping his hyungs . Otherwise he'll probably be at Jeon industries .

Yunha: oh okk . Thank you so much for letting me know . Sorry that I'm making you do all this stalking stuff .

Ae yeong : ayy that's ok . I know there would be reason behind it. I'm glad I could help

I got to know about each of them , all thanks to Ae yeong . All I've to do now is to tell everything I know to the person who's waiting for my call .

I quickly dailed the number again and explained about all of them.
My heart again beating at an abnormal rate when my voice spoke Jungkook's name again ... What's wrong with me? Why am I not able to get over him ?? It's all over now . He's probably forgotten about me and moved on . I convinced myself that I no longer want to know the reason why he started ignoring or rather hating me because it's of no use now or rather that I'm tired . I don't find any way that could bring us together again . So however difficult it is , I should also accept the reality and move on, stop trying to find out what went wrong and give up expecting him to come back into my life , Love me as he did ..

I came out of my thoughts when I saw a customer entering my store . It was just a startup so there weren't many costomers , but the few customers who visited very all happy with the products and left great feedbacks which gave me a lot of motivation . My first goal or rather wish wasn't fulfilled , that is about Jungkook .. but the next dream, me starting up a business is coming true ...

In life , not all dreams would come true . Just have to try our best and when it becomes impossible then sometimes we have to give up , however dear it may me to us . Because it may not be meant for us . Life might have better plans .
I shall endure the pain until the firefly lights up the dark again . It's obviously not the end .
.
.
.

~To be continued ...

Thank you for reading !! Don't forget to vote , comment and share ..
Meet you next week 🥰

Borahae 💜