[viii] Won the whole world

The next day

Jin's POV

We both got ready for office . I was wearing a mask and a cap to cover myself.

But I felt I should also wear gloves , glasses

But I felt I should also wear gloves , glasses .. I wore all of them and looked at the mirror .

People might wonder if some celebrity has entered but I think it's not gonna be a big problem because Baek has assured me .

I was waiting for Ara in the car and she finally arrived .

Jin: let's go ?

Ara: yesss!!
She told giggling

Jin: woohooo ..
I drove the car in high speed

Jin: you look so happy and you're lighting up my mood too .. may I know the reason ?

Ara: yeahh .. because we're gonna stay beside eachother for 24/7 .Boss told he has set up a room just for us next to his own cabin and would take care of everything .

Jin: wow that's really kind of him .

Ara: yeahh he's the kindest person I've met .

Jin: what about me ?
I asked while pouting .

Ara: oh my Jinnie .. you're the most amazing person alive
She softly pinched my cheeks .

My worldwide handsome .. my worldwide cutie guy .. my worldwide .......

She kept on praising me until she was out of breath

Jin : hahaha continue .. it feels so good

We kept talking until we finally arrived . The office was pretty small but sophisticated .

(A/n: Please ignore the name and other details)

We both held our hands the whole time while walking . Everyone's glances were on us . Ara tightened her hands .. she felt insecure with everyone's attention being upon her . There were many people buzzing and wispering . Lucky enough we couldn't hear their comments .