[vi] Jinius plan

Jimin's POV

I just couldn't control my voice . He always used to accuse himself in his parents matter and now in Mimi noona's topic too ... I don't know what makes him feel everything is his fault.

Jh: b- but it's actually my fault . I'm not giving her enough time . It's all over ..

What???? I jerked him continuously and asked

Jimin : w-what ? What do you mean it's all over ? You guys..                     broke up ?

Jh: maybe .

Jimin : hyung ?!

Jh: I don't know what to do . She's really upset . She's been sad from a long time because I wasn't spending much time with her . Even if I spend I'd be stressed out because of work pressure and wouldn't be able to be as cheerful as always . But she never complained .. she never even let me sense that she's upset  . Such an angel she was .. she is too.. she'll always be my ange- she'll always be an angel  .. but it just became too much for her to take in . Maybe she realised it won't work out for us any more . So...

Jimin : so ?

Jh: She asked me if I wanted to break up ..

I was blank . I think it wasn't the way hobi hyung was thinking. Surely there is some misunderstanding . Hyung thinks she wants to break up but in turn Mimi noona asked hyung if he wanted that . What if she doesn't wanted to ... Maybe she was just thinking hyung is too busy and she just wanted to leave him alone or something .

No ... Nothing negative will happen . They themselves have to talk and sort this out .

Jimin: hyung listen . I feel there's some misunderstanding .. why don't you both discuss about it . Don't jump into conclusions .

Jh: I really wanna talk to her . But I- I'm scared ... What if it's gonna be the last time I'd be talking to her

Jimin: no hyung ... It-

Jh: I'm too afraid to lose her . She's very precious to me . I don't want to break up . Never .. not even I'm my dreams..

Jimin: listen hyung . You just can't stop talking to her because you're scared . This may lead into another issu-

My words got cut by his phone's ringtone.
Oh god .. I really wish it's Mimi noona .

He answered the call and unfortunately it wasn't her.

On the call

Jh: yes
.
.
Oh I'm kinda busy right now ..
.
.
Hmm ok.. I'll be there in 10 minutes
.
End of the call

Jimin there's an emergency .. I'll come back as soon as possible

Jimin : but you told it's an off today

Jh: but emergencies aren't scheduled right . They need me ... I'll be right back . Bye

He was going to leave and the door opened revealing tae and Jungkook .

V , Jk : hiii hyungs
They were smiling brightly. 

Jh: hello my little bros . Sorry I'll catch up later

He rushed outside .

Jimin: where were you both ?

V: we were just exploring .
I glared at him .

Jk: exploring the office .

V: yeah that's what I meant . Hehehe

Jimin: better you both don't waste time . It's already being a burden to Joon hyung . Let's get back to work .