[xxxi] BTS

Author's POV

There were people who felt sad , happy or emotionless . Yet there's nothing they can do . Taehyung hugged Y/n and comforted her .

On the other side Jungkook was relieved . He couldn't believe Seon could ever be harmless . Now that's he's dead , he doesn't have to worry anymore .

Suddenly there came Yunha , who hugged Jungkook tightly . She was out of breath due to running for so long , she'd been searching for Jungkook .

But Jungkook didn't hug her back , yet he didn't push her away . He just let her control her breathing .

She finally broke the hug and started to speak .

Yunha: Nothing has happened to you .. you're completely fine right ?

Jungkook was shocked to see Yunha in the hospital . He didn't answer her question , instead questioned her back .

Jk: how did you know we all were here . And why are you here??

Yunha: Actually I was kinda sick from 2 days .. so I was resting the whole time , then I read the news saying Taehyung is in critical situation and his wish . I rushed to inform him that I was in touch with Y/n ,until few weeks ago .

Jk: whatttt ????

Y/n and Yunha looked at eachother . They had no explanation to give . Y/n was always in touch with her . She wanted to know how Taehyung and others were doing . She wanted to know if everything's fine . She would call her atleast twice a week . But she never revealed where she lived , with whom she lived . Other on other hand , Yunha kept everything as a secret , she didn't ask any questions except how she was doing . She was now happy to see Taehyung fit and fine.

It was from last few weeks since Y/n and Yunha had lost touch . Yunha kept trying to call but Y/n didn't pick up . It's from the time she started writing a book , autobiography . She was only indulged in her book , her own story and forgot about everything else . She kept seeing Taehyung in her book .
But right now Yunha was beyond happy to see Y/n come back leaving all her thoughts and insecurities ...

Yunha : I'm sorry . I didn't inform it earlier even though I knew all of you were suffering , mainly Tae oppa . But i had no idea where she was , I only knew she was safe . I made sure her mental state wasn't very bad every time I had that 2 minute conversation with her . And from few weeks i didn't get a call , and she didn't answer my calls . I was worried and then I'd to hear the news . I rushed to the hospital , to tell that I can help and bring back Y/n . But there was no one . Then I got to know it's all fake , and also the news of Y/n missing from one of the men of Daniel's mafia . I'd to request him a lot , then he told me everything because he knew who I was .
As soon as I got to know , I rushed to THOE , none of you were there too . I met Daniel who was rushing to meet you . So I came along with him to see you.

Jk: you didn't have to .
He told in a low voice , as low that he didn't wanted her to hear .

Daniel : bossss .

Jk: what's wrong Daniel ?

Daniel : b-boss . You were right .

Jk: what are you talking about ?

Daniel: we got deeper into Seon's criminal records with the help of Junseok . We tried all the possible ways you told and it worked . And in that , Seon is the one who killed your parents ...

Flashback
(10 years ago)

??: Boss there's this medical store called Jeon medicals. Let's store it there for now and go asap . We can't take it along with us since the Intrpol (international police organization .. purposeful typo) is searching for us . We might get caught any time .