Jealousy

Set in the Scorch Trials au
———-
"Well, Teresa tends to attract guys who admire her from afar but think she's too bloody beautiful to approach. Aris, for example, fits into that category." Newt spoke, a smirk growing on his face as he nodded in the other direction of the Right Arm camp.

Aris, Frypan and Teresa were laughing together at Minho who was trying to impersonate Gally, looking ridiculous. Teresa giggled, her beautiful blue eyes watered slightly in laughter as she softly touched Aris's arm to steady herself.

Thomas briefly wonders if Newt can hear him grinding his teeth and clenches his jaw, irritated. He never noticed how Teresa interacts with other guys except him. She was so mesmerising, dark raven hair and beautiful blue eyes with soft pink lips.

It was no wonder guys find her attractive, the fact quickly left a foul taste in his mouth as he thought about Teresa smiling her angelic smile to another guy.

"They do look good together. Don't they, Tommy?" Newt snickered as he watched Thomas intently stare at Teresa and Aris. He knew he was messing with him, it was obvious the two were in love with each other.

"I mean, the only girl in our glade and the only boy in the other glade. Seems like a perfect match." Newt spoke, a smirk on his face as he saw Thomas's fisted hands.

Thomas grits his teeth even harder and his brown eyes darkened as he fiddled slightly with his jacket. His mind occupied with Aris sweeping Teresa into his arms, kissing her pink lips as he feels his insides turn to coiling snakes in his stomach.

"Hey, Teresa!" Newt shouted, grinning as he gestured for the girl glader in his direction. It was just some harmless fun, teasing Thomas and Teresa even back in the glade. He saw Teresa's head turn, her blue eyes landing on a silent Thomas and ran towards them.

"Hi guys." Teresa spoke, cheerfully as she stopped right in front of them.
"Teresa, do you think Aris is cute?" Newt responded, still grinning as he noticed Thomas stiffen next to him.
"I....why do you ask?" She answered, confused as she glanced at Newt. She noticed Thomas's intense gaze fixated on her, causing pleasant tingles to spread through her body.

"Just curious. That's all." Newt snickered as he smirked at Thomas silently staring at Teresa.
"Do you?" Thomas muttered, quietly as he waited for her response. He always felt drawn to her, the unknown connection between them further increased his desire to be near her.

"No....I have you...." Teresa whispered, softly as she felt herself lost in his brown eyes. She briefly heard Newt leaving, mumbling about a job well done as she stared at him.
"Good...." Thomas murmured, quietly as he stepped towards her.

He quickly laced his fingers with hers, loving how their hands fit together perfectly as he brought her closer.
"I don't like sharing you...." He muttered under his breath as he pressed a soft kiss on her palm and looked at her with darkened brown eyes. It was desired thrill to him, having her undivided attention to himself.

Her cheeks flushed red at his actions, silently processing his words as she stared at him. Their eyes locked, burning with passion and love as the outside world became silent.

"The shank's just jealous." Minho spoke, a smirk on his face as he lightly punched Thomas's arm. He remembered Newt excitedly running up to him with good news about the two, something about him match making.

Teresa giggled, noticing Thomas's red face and gently squeezed his hand.
"Don't worry, I'm taken already...." She whispered, quietly as she glanced at Minho then back to Thomas. Her heart already had a owner and it was him.

Author's Note: Please do comment what you think so far of the story. It really helps motivate me by hearing your thoughts. I'm hoping to update soon :)