↳ ❝ homophobic h8ters ❞

Request?: nope
Irl or minecraft: irl
Type: fluff
Length: short 

Summary: while doing an irl meetup stream with the brittish bois when someone tries to start some homophobic bullshit-

(the bois are Tommy, Tubbo, Jack, Wilbur, Niki, Gogy, and yourself)

---

You walked around the park, hand in hand with your wonderful girlfriend, Niki, waiting for Gogy to show up. Tommy and Tubbo were talking with chat, as they were doing a meetup stream with the gang on Tubbo's twitch, and just advertising twitch prime, while waiting for George, and how everyone probably has one, and how it is a free way to support your favourite streamers monthly for no personal charge (👀).

As you lot strolled through the park, you heard an older woman, maybe in her 40's or 50's, yelling out to a crowd that had gathered around her. You couldn't quite hear what she was saying, and your curiosity spiked, and you walked over, hand in hand with Niki, fingers entwined. As you got closer, a you heard was a few simple sentences, and it a connected the dots: "Being gay is not okay! You can't kiss a girl, and like it!"

At that point, Tommy, Tubbo, and the rest of the gang, including Gogy who had only shown up a few moments ago, all waked forward, confused as to where you were going, obviously bringing chat with them. As they heard what this woman said, they started to shake their head in slight disappointment. They stood to the side, watching.

"Can't believe I've found a woman I didn't like..." Tommy said quietly.

In that moment, you found a surge of confidence, and looked at Niki, before pulling her in front of the crowd, and kissing her, in front of this group of random people. The crowd started clapping, and the bois started cheering you two on. The woman who was taking covered her face with her hands, obviously trying to hide it from her eyes. Your hands were gently resting on the sides of her face, and her arms were loosely around your shoulders. As you two pulled away, you saw a bunch of phones recording, and then looked to the side to see Tommy and Will fucking screaming at this point, and the rest of the gang, just regularly cheering you on. You smiled of hugged Niki, with one arm.

"Hows that for 'can't kiss a girl and like it' prick!" you yelled, laughing to yourself, holding your middle finger up. Niki covered her mouth with her wrist, and laughed, as you two walked back to the group.

"That's enough confidence for today, jesus fucking christ-" you said, hugging Niki tighter.

"That was fucking insane!" Tommy said laughing.

- - -

The entire rest of the stream, was filled with you hugging Niki, and giving her a whole bunch of affection, and the gang being the supportive friends they are.

That moment made up for all of the homophobic bullshit you had to deal with. Was it the fact that you were able to show you were dating this fucking angel, or was it that you could show the younger audience that it's okay to be part of the lgbtq community, or maybe just the fact that you just one-upped some homophobic bastard, the world might never know. But either way, it felt amazing.

-------

wordcount: 559

wrote: june.4.2021