↳ ❝ july.2.2022 ❞

so i just wanted to put a little update together because i have changed my mind a little

i will involve techno the same as always in the preferences, and i will write techno oneshots occasionally. do not request techno, he is one of the people in which i will only write him when i feel like my emotions can handle it, and i'm not always going to be sure. 

the thing is, whenever i write techno i am going to try and make it lighthearted and sweet. no sad emotions.

before anyone says it's disrespectful, me doing this is nothing short of respect. techno lives on throughout the content that fans make, whether it be art, writing, cosplay, etc. the way that we as fans can preserve his memory, while he still rests in peace is through the content. i am one of few who will be continuing the content of him. it is up to the writers/artist/cosplayer etc to decide on if they will continue the content. though everything i do of techno will be nothing short of sweet things that will make you lot smile. my main goal is to make the techno things be nostalgic and happy. obviously i do not plan to write anything that will make you guys intentionally cry. i want nothing of the sort to happen with my writing. 

if anyone wants to explain to me why my writing techno is disrespectful, be my guest. though understand that i will continue to write for techno to keep him alive in our hearts.

-

i also will joke around a little about his name being alex. now that that information is nothing short of public, there is no damage to be done with calling him alex/alexander. he is going to remain as techno/alex in my writing and i will use the name that shows off whether it is the character or the person, because it feels a little strange to call his character alex or him as a person techno. obviously in most cases i will refer to him as techno, but i will occasionally drop an 'alex' here and there, the same was a parent would use the full first name of their kid, or the first+middle name of a kid. 

-

the hiatus will be continuing until i can write confidently about techno without my emotions jumping off a cliff.

i will not be writing dis respectively of techno, but don't expect it to be written super seriously;
we are talking about the man who actively made merch about his death called 'ggez', lets be real, he'd want us to joke about it a little

thats all

see you guys in the next update whenever i decide i can do it