↳ ❝ quick bong rips ❞

Request?: nah
Irl or minecraft?: irl
Type: fluff
Length: pretty short lmao

Summary: while ranboo is streaming, his girlfriend tries to sit just out of frame so she can get stoned from her bong
(a/n: i can't tell if my writing style changed since i got back into smoking weed, but lets hope it's fine-ish still)

(a/n: now that he has come out, i will seldom write ranboo stuff, and when i do, i will make an effort to make it gender neutral as to not invalidate his sexuality :)) 
(i fully forgot i had this written, so oop-)

CW!: this oneshot contains drug usage, and it's not subtle either. if this is triggering to you in any way, don't feel a need to read this one

---

ranboo sat at his desk at his house back in cali. he sat at his desk doing a short just chatting stream on his alt with facecam, since he didn't really have the time to set up a screen to have on screen, and instead of just having a blackscreen with a little bit of text, he just set up facecam and grabbed his mask and a blanket. he was just talking nonsense to the some 30k people who were watching him ramble on. 

then there was you; you were sat a bit out of frame, on a sofa you two had bought months back, holding a freshly packed bong. you gently held onto the small glass bong that you normally left at his house, bringing your lighter to the bowl and lighting it up, taking a smaller rip so it wouldn't show in frame too much when you blew it out. you watched as your boyfriends facial expression slightly relaxed to the smell of the indica you were using, and you felt your entire body become stress free off of one rip. you kept taking small rips, trying to keep your lighter on for only a little, and trying to keep the bubbling water quiet. though as your high increased, you stopped caring. you watched as the screen went by fast, and almost blurry, and all your mind could really focus on was the flashing colors, and taking more hits from the bong. it didn't take long for you to start tiredly hyperfixate on the little purple messages flying by in chat and the little curls that sat on your boyfriend's neck. you stared off into space, just following his curls that sat at the nape of neck. you followed the little swoops of his hair, imagining small little cartoons to go with each small curl. 

you were finally brought out of your thoughts by your boyfriends gently calling you over to him. you took one last hit of your bong, fumbling with the button on the lighter a little, before getting up off the small sofa, slowly blowing out the smoke as you walked over to him. you leaned on his chair and hugged him from behind. the almost flashing lights of all the different chat messages were much brighter up close, and caught your attention for 10 seconds at a time, a couple times a minute. you heard the muffled talking from your boyfriend's headphones and just kinda relaxed into his shoulder every time he would respond, hugging him a little more and more as you relaxed. a few minutes into you standing there he looked towards you a little. 

"hey babe, sneeg wants to know how high you are"

you looked towards him. "how high can i say i am before you get banned off twitch because i'm that high"

he laughed, and you heard the similar laughter coming from his headphones, along with a few other sets of laughs, which you pinned down to be sneeg, tubbo, and wilbur. you watched the lights of twitch chat speed up, and once again you were brought into a trance from the fast moving colors. you nuzzled into ranboo's shoulder, your eyes just watching as purple messages, and all sorts of emotes zoomed by, not even being able to see what they were about, between the mix of you being nearly baked and how fast they were moving. you started getting more tired. your eyes only really staying open due to the flashing lights.

"hey boo, do you mind if i go back over to the sofa?" 

he looked over towards you before answering. "sure, do what you want." just as you got off the back of his chair he looked at you again. "did you really think i'd say no?"

"not really, just figured i'd ask anyways."

right before you went over to the sofa, you hit a button on his stream deck, making his screen turn black. you made sure it actually worked, before leaning over to him and pulling his mask to the side, giving him a small peck on the lips. you chuckled at the redness that shown above his mask, but just walked over to the sofa, after hitting the button on his stream deck again making his screen show his now flustered face. you smiled at the fact that you had such an effect on him, before returning to the bong you had, repacking the bowl, and falling back into your little world with your bong, and the light background noise of your boyfriend speaking to the little people in his screens.

-------

wordcount: 762

wrote: 4.2.22
edited: 4.13.22