Chapter 69: Christmas

The grangers had been so kind and warm, Narcissa and Malfoy were happy and sad at the same time about it.
Malfoy was happy and very touched and it was new to him, all the warmth that the grangers gave off even though they had just met him.He knew his family would never have been like that.

And Narcissa was touched and surprised at the fact that families could actually be like this.
But after all, she couldn't be happier that her son was soon going to be a part of this.A family that he'd never had, a family she had failed to give him.

She also kept glancing at teh couch area where the teenagers were and noticed how him and Granger would get along very well.And how they would subtly flirt at eachother.Mostly her own son making Hermione smile and her friends and cousins and pansy and blaise quietly encouraging it a

They make a lovely pair.But who would've thought?

She had been chatting along with Monica Granger and her sister, Jade who she had just met but had befriended very quickly.

"I must say, I've never heard about your son from Hermione but they seem to be so close.They're perfect." Jade commented.

If only she knew....
"Oh yes, they've been best friends since they were twelve! I'm very happy he's with someone like Hermione." Narcissa replied, receiving a small smile from Monica which she returned.

They continued chatting at the dining table, Narcissa had a small smile the whole time as she kept on thinking about how grateful she was and how Jade and Monica were so friendly towards her, an outcast with the muggle world....

At the couch area, where Hermione and Malfoy were, with her cousins and their friends, Ginny was just laughing about how she had messed up really bad at school once.

Connie, Cole and Anne were getting along very well too.Not a word about the wizarding world and hogwarts was let out and for the first time, the sliver trio felt what it was like to be muggle.

Gunny and harry knew hermione's cousins well and they were literally half muggle because of her, but the three slytherins had never experienced all this.

It was so similar to how wizards lived, but yet so different.

Draco had a feeling that meeting the weasley's for the first time after a long time the next day for Christmas wouldn't be so bad after all...
"Not what you expected from muggles huh Malfoy?"

It was weaslette, smirking at him as if he were stupid-which malfoy's were not-and it annoyed him because that was his job to be smug and till now only granger had pulled this off on him, now it was weaslette being smug at him.
"Not at all weaslette.Please get that look off your face that's my job."

"Oh but I can do it way better."

"You think?"

Before ginny could reply, there was yet another knock on the door....

.........

Hey guys!
I am so sorry, it's been like a month since I last updated.Most of you would've forgotten about this book in your libraries by now.
Anyways, I had my finals and I'm back on wattpad!
I'll be updating much sooner now!

Love,
your author
❤️