Chapter 33: Part 1

Hermione's P.O.V
................................
two days had passed since that day and I kept giving myself reality checks.
Why was it so hard to figure myself out?

I didn't even know if I liked malfoy yet.
And obviously,I didn't want Derek to to go through the painful forces that his soul was making him come close to me.

Malfoy and I had come closer in the past few days...like we walked together in the mornings and evenings and talked alot.

Basically,he was my main company since ginny and blaise were always hanging around all day and harry and luna were lovesick.
Pansy on the other hand...she said she would stay for a while right at hogwarts until we came back from our holiday...I don't know what was going on with her and Ron but I was sure they had something figured out as pansy didn't seem so depressed when we talked.

So,I was left with malfoy all day.
I met the others everyday but I spent most of the say in his company to find...he was actually quite a nice person to talk to.

I had taken him as arrogant but he never seem to talk about himself these days.

Ofcourse,he was still a cocky and proud boy but the topic never came to his life.It was a nice change to any other boy I've met as they all only talked about their personal interests,but with Malfoy and I,we shared the same interests so it was no problem.

...............................

I woke up today very happy.
It was one of those days when nothing peculiar happens but you still get the vibes.

I looked around to see it was snowing!
I stared outside,shocked.

Snow in Venice wasn't very common and the rarity of it was what made it special.

My gasping seem to wake malfoy up.

He rubs his eyes and looks around to find me and gets up just about to open his mouth when he sees the view outside and his mouth is left open.

"It's snowing? In Venice?"

"This is rare." I managed to let out.

"Good morning." He greeted.

"Morning malfoy." I greeted him back.

"Sleep well?"

"Yeah."

We just stare at view for a moment before I get up to wash up.

I came out in a red elbow length shirt and dark jeans to see ginny and malfoy glaring at eachother.

"Hi hermione!" She perks up a bit too excitedly.

"Hi ginny.Okay,what's this about?"

Malfoy scoffs. "Just a weasle amusing me."

I roll my eyes.
"Malfoy seriously?"

"Are you taking her side!" He fakes a hurt look.

"Ofcourse she is ferret! She is my best friend!" Ginny scowls.

"Can't you ever get along?" I sigh exasperatedly.

"If you weren't marrying this idiot I would've kicked his arse out of this room!" Ginny growls.

Malfoy scoffs. "As if,honestly,how does blaise suffer you so much?"