Chapter 36: Back to hogwarts...hmph.

*Hermione's P.O.V*

"I've missed this place!" Ginny plops down on the couch and smiles lazily as blaise sits down beside her,chuckling at his girlfriend.

we'd just walked into the common room which we hadn't properly used yet since we left for Venice just a day after we got it.

"I know right, I'm actually kinda happy mcgonagall called us back before the holidays got over.I wouldn't mind living in here at all." Harry comes in.

"True thing potter."
We turn around to see malfoy, with his usual blank face.

"Is malfoy actually agreeing with harry? Wow..." Ginny gasps as Malfoy rolls his eyes.

"I don't feel like wasting my breath this year arguing." Malfoy tries to convince the rest of them, not liking the fact that he basically just agreed with the boy-who-just-wouldn't-die.
When a malfoy hand-shake was dubbed, they weren't worthy enough.And he was bloody past that, but Harry potter was someone he had no intentions of be-friending.
But of course, that didn't go well as he remembered how potter, him and Blaise hung out in Venice.

"Ugh, that was a pathetic excuse, especially for a Slytherin Malfoy." Hermione scrunches her nose up in fake disgust earning a glare from the blonde.

"Shut up granger I-

"FUCK!!!"
Gasps, and a few very loud breaths.

Jump.
They all jump startled at the scream coming from the room upstairs.Harry reaches out for his wand and grips luna's hand, startled.
Blaise grabs Ginny's hand as well and looks in the direction.

"The heck?! Who's in our common room?" Blaise gets up just as a smirk hits Luna.
Yes ladies and gentlemen, luna can smirk.

"Pansy and Ron of course." She giggles like it's the most obvious thing ever.Her blonde curls jumping with her head as she giggles for a millisecond before she stops.

As soon as those words leave her pink lips.

Hell.

Malfoy gets up with a bolt, places a muffliato charm on them all and follows Blaise as the Italian storms up, his steps making loud thunders onto the floor, everyone's eyes wide.
Except for Luna.

"Blaise! Stop! Pans-" Malfoy starts off with a glare, his malfoy glare, hoping it'd stop his best mate.

"NO I WILL NOT STOP MALFOY, THE WEASLE IS FUCKING PANSY! OUR BEST FRIEND IS FUCKING RONALD WEASLEY MALFOY! HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO STOP HUH?..." His voice falters a bit. "It's absurd!..it you know...reminds me of the time sh-

"Not now blaise." Malfoy's voice cold and icy as he hisses, and Blaise stops.

Malfoy's sudden change in behaviour was being watched by three other eyes but no one questioned it.
Except Luna. She was looking at Blaise expectantly for some reason and ginny couldn't help but feel a tingle in her chest at that, which she quickly shoved away as Blaise slowly walked back to the couches and sat down next to ginny with a huff, which gave the red head some weird sense of assurance.
After all, they were dating and this feeling was normal, right?

Malfoy too, walks up and sits down next to Hermione on the longer couch, she is staring at him with wide eyes, which retreat back to their own usual spots when he sits down, nodding at her as if nothing happened.

"It's not that big of a deal okay? Pansy would have hexed weasley if h-"
Malfoy stops speaking as Ginny turns to him blankly, waiting for him to complete his sentence.

As much as she was upset with Ron, he was her brother.And since they were family, she had to stand up to him if malfoy said what he was going to say.
But he didn't. well, after seeing ginny Weasley look at him blankly, he wouldn't-no, couldn't complete it.

As much as he absolutely despised the weasel with every vain in his body, he controlled himself, bringing out all that self preservation he had in him.

__________________________________________
Hey guys!
L̸o̸n̸g̸ t̸i̸m̸e̸ n̸o̸ s̸e̸e̸?̸
Or not...that went wrong-Nevermind,

Hope you liked the chapter! I know these ones are short, but I just don't get that much time these days.Sorry!

love,
your author!
♥️