Chapter 32: Not in that way.

A/n:
I found a ferret today! Such a coincidence.And then I open up my laptop and show the ferret my fan-fic so the coincidence would be even better.I really feel the need to make a movie about it now.It'll be called: "The day draco read my fan-fic" 😂
Does anyone else see a white ferret everyday? I think it just likes to read Dramione in quarantine...
I've actually considered taking up a ferret as a pet.Not only because they represent draco but 'cuz they were my favourite even before I read harry potter.

And,I've taken up a part time job as a Dramione-meme-maker to promote Dramione ships throughout the world...check them out as I put them above.In my chapters maybe.Not all the chapters but I'll tell you which ones are made by me.😂

Also,
Sit down with your icecream guys,this is gonna be a very interesting chapter...so lucky you😏.       (Which is also why I updated late.)
Enjoy!
♥️
............................................................
Draco's P.O.V

"I should get going to my room and freshen up." Derek looks at the clock.

"Alright,see you tomorrow." Granger smiles.

"See you tomorrow mione,ginger." He smiles.

Then turns to us also with a slight smirk...or was it a smile?
"See you tomorrow Malfoy,zabini."

I nod and blaise shakes his hand.

After he leaves we are left.

"What was that about malfoy?" Zabini whispers into my ear.

I shrug,not wanting to waste my time and energy in answering.

"Alright,let's watch some movies!" Weaslette takes another drink and waves her wand to the black box.           (The tv)

"What's a mo-whatever that was?" I question looking at granger for an explanation.

"You'll see soon enough." she replies with a smirk.

"What-you're telling me you idiots don't know what a movie is?" Weaslette stares at us in disbelief.

"Stop exaggerating gin,just turn it on.I'm turning the lights off." The room goes dark and the black box lights up.

(A/n: Omg,I found the perfect fan art to go with this😂)

I took out my wand out.

Granger chuckles at me.
"Don't worry malfoy,it isn't going to avada kedavra you."

I scoff. "Right..."

But I still keep my wand in my hand as does blaise.

Suddenly the black box starts doing weird stuff.
It has these different moving pictures on it.

My eyes widen.