51

A week has gone by and Harry has seemed to be busier than usual, which means that I am too. He walks into my office multiple times, bossing me around before leaving, hardly keeping a conversation with anyone.

He has visited Hazel every day during this week, staying there almost until midnight so it's safe to say that he looks exhausted.

I step into his office slowly, peeking my head in first before actually walking in causing him to look up from the folder in his hands. "Is there something I can help you with?"

"You look extremely tired." I point out, striding closer to his desk while crossing my arms over my chest as he raises his eyebrows, putting the folder down and leaning back on his chair.

"I believe that it is quite expected, I have work to do and I still want to see you and Hazel as much as I can." He explains, watching as I sit on his desk in front of him with furrowed eyebrows, tilting my head in the slightest.

"What if we have that date you mentioned? It doesn't have to be anything extravagant, just hanging out." I suggest with a smile, looking over at him as he stands up while keeping his eyes on me, his lips twitching upwards in the slightest.

"Maybe we could do that, it is a good idea." He hums, stepping closer to me and setting a hand on the surface of the desk next to me with raised eyebrows and pursed lips out of amusement.

"Great! Should I bring anything with me?" I ask, watching as he sets his other hand on the other side of the desk, almost as if trapping me while tilting his head.

"Why would you? I have the necessary things at my house." He chuckles, causing me to narrow my eyes at him before setting my hands on his shoulders.

"Sorry, I forgot that you're rich."

He laughs quietly while dropping his head on my neck, nuzzling the skin with soft kisses while setting his hands on my hips. "I know I've been busy, I wish I could spend more time with you."

"Harry, you don't have to worry about it, it's your job after all," I smile as he keeps his cheek pressed on my shoulder and I run a hand through his hair as he moves his hands to my thighs, "do I have to dress fancy?"

"You can wear whatever you'd like ma chérie." He straightens his back so he's able to look at me in the eyes, smirking as I narrow my eyes at him while crossing my arms over my chest.

"I can't wear anything, I'd like to walk around in only my underwear but you don't see me doing that." I joke, watching as his smirk merely grows before he shakes his head with a grin.

"I'd like that too."

"You can walk in your underwear, you'll just be showing your four nipples." I laugh when he dramatically sets a hand over his heart, resting my hands on his shoulders once again while pulling him closer to me.

"Don't bring Beth and Jonathan into this." He gasps, referring to his extra nipples which causes me to laugh a little bit too loudly before I cover my mouth with my hand as he looks at me amusingly.

A knock on the door is heard, both of us widening our eyes and I nearly fall off his desk while standing up. "Mr.Styles, I am here for our meeting." The man's voice is muffled and Harry frowns before side glancing at me with a lost look in his eyes.

"It's Mr.Jones, you asked me to talk to him about a future meeting," I whisper and he widens his eyes as if the realisation just hit him before almost running to the door.

He opens it with a fake smile, the man looking at him with pure dread before noticing me and frowning. Harry looks back at me and gestures for me to get closer, which I silently do.

"I was solely having a chat with my assistant, she will leave now." He informs the man, who nods while stepping inside and looks around without any other word as I stand next to Harry.

He sends me an apologetic look while keeping his grasp on the door, waiting for me to walk away while the man ignores us and seems to evaluate the room. 

Harry pats my butt as I walk by him, causing me to glare at him before he closes the door with a smirk. I get into my office with a sigh, looking at the clock and getting upset over the fact that it's not even close to lunch hour yet.

I slouch on my chair and spin it, hoping that it will make time go faster.

                               (...)

"Lou, do you think this is too much?" I ask, running over to him with my phone in my hand as it rings, anxiously looking at Louis as he stares at my outfit with Hazel in his arms.

I'm currently getting ready to go over to Harry's house and let's, hypothetically speaking, believe that I'm forty minutes late. I haven't decided what to wear, as cliche as it sounds, but it just seems like I have so many things but also not a single thing to wear.

"It's not too much, you're probably not even going to wear it the whole date." He laughs, making me glare at him before looking down at my attire.

I'm wearing a sage green dress that nearly reaches my ankles with a slit on the side that I found somehow, I don't even remember buying it but now that I see it I truly want to wear it.

"You know what, fuck it."

I finally answer Harry's phone call, who has been trying to call for about thirty minutes and since I was too busy I didn't pick up.

"Evelyn! I've been calling you for so long, is everything okay?" He asks, seeming a bit too worried than he should be and I press my lips while glancing over at Hazel, who looks curiously at Louis as he winks at her multiple times so she tries it too.

"Yeah, yeah sorry, I had a few problems related to clothing." I smile as he chuckles, walking closer to Hazel as she looks at me with a grin, attempting to wink but only managing to do it with both eyes.

"It's okay, but try to get here soon? Dinner is ready." He informs me and I brush Hazel's curls back with a smile as she tries to grab my hand, Louis attempting to push my hand away.

"I'll leave in a few, don't worry about it," I assure him, kissing Hazel's forehead and she immediately lets out a laugh while patting my cheek with an enormous smile over her lips. 

"I'll be waiting for you, ma chérie."

Hi! I know it's taking a lot to update but I've been studying day and night and at times it gets exhausting haha. This one chapter isn't that interesting but I do have a few things planned for the next one. I hope you're enjoying the story!♡