66

I get inside my house with a laugh as Harry crosses his arms over his chest, the bickering about my friends colouring his tattoos came back and with that a lot of useless memories.

As soon as I close the door behind me, a teary-eyed Louis appears in front of me, holding Hazel in his arms while looking at me disapprovingly. "You never told me that the movie Luca was so sad!"

"I did actually, do you not listen to what I say?" I snicker, side glancing at him while putting down my purse and taking Hazel in my arms as she extends her hand out for Harry.

"Not really." He laughs, smiling over at me while I hand Hazel over to Harry since she wouldn't stop whining and she grins as soon as he's holding her.

"How was your day? Besides crying over that movie." I make my way to the kitchen and they follow me, looking around while Harry sets Hazel on her high chair before sitting next to her and Louis sits on the counter.

"Good, I feel much better today honestly," He smiles lightly, looking at his hands before continuing, "I should have seen that breakup coming, shouldn't I?"

"Well, I truly didn't know what to expect," I tell him truthfully, starting to prepare dinner for everyone, "I was still sort of hoping she'd stop acting so weirdly."

"Yeah, me too," Louis mutters, shaking his head faintly before looking away and I furrow my eyebrows before patting his shoulder with a smile.

"At least you got to see this side of her before anything got too serious." I attempt to lighten him up, side glancing at Hazel as she stares at Louis curiously as Harry touches her hair.

"It still hurts though," He mutters, crossing his arms over his chest before letting out a sigh, "I guess it's not important anymore."

"Don't say that, it's a pretty big deal but I know you'll get over it, you always do." I smile at him, touching his nose lightly before proceeding with the making of dinner as Harry begins talking about a time Louis nearly decided to sneak into a closed store at night.

After dinner was ready, I decide to go upstairs to make myself comfortable as the food cools down and Harry follows me. He has been spending some nights here, so it's safe to say he has a few items of his in here already.

"It's weird how I'm always the one spending the night over." He laughs, opening my closet and handing me my sleepwear while looking for something for him while I start putting it on.

"It's not that weird." I arch an eyebrow as he closes the closet with clothes in his hands just as I'm finished dressing up and I lay down on my bed to stare at the ceiling while waiting for him.

"Maybe one day Hazel and you could sleep over at my house, change things a little." He suggests, straddling my waist after finishing dressing and I laugh at the sudden action while he looks down at me with his eyebrows faintly raised.

"If you help me with her crib then sure, just not now though, I want to be here for Lou." I remind him, watching with a grin as he leans down to press his lips against mine briefly before standing up and walking away from me to fold his clothes.

I sit up on the bed, looking at him wearily before letting out a yawn which causes him to immediately stare at me with raised eyebrows before a smile spreads on his lips while he shakes his head. "How did this whole breakup thing start? It seemed to be sudden for the both of you."

"Oh well, at first it was because she didn't like the fact that I was living with Louis but after what he told me it seemed like she started making up excuses to break up with him." I cross my arms over my chest and stand up once he's finished his task, frowning when he furrows his eyebrows at my words.

"You could have moved into my house, you know, to avoid that first topic."

I widen my eyes, staring at him for a few seconds before blinking twice and gulping out of nervousness. "At the time it was the last thing I wanted mon chéri, I wanted you to fuck off actually."

He laughs at my choice of words, shaking his head faintly before pressing a quick kiss on my lips, setting a hand on my hip while doing so. "You can still do it ma chérie." He smirks, causing me to let out an unexpected loud laugh before covering my mouth as he stares at me with an annoyed look, his smirk fading immediately.

I pat his chest, kissing his cheek quickly before we both walk out of the room and towards the kitchen. As soon as we step into the kitchen, I set my hands on my hips as I notice that Louis and Hazel had already started eating without us.

"You're so impolite." I shake my head disapprovingly while Hazel grins at the sight of us, waving both of her hands before grinning widely and then proceeds to resume her meal.

Harry kisses her head before grabbing two plates, filling each with food before handing me one and sitting down next to Hazel while I do the same, taking a seat in front of them.

We chat with each other while eating, getting interrupted once or twice by Hazel's laughter or babyish babbling until a ring echoes through the kitchen and we all freeze as we stare at each other.

"I believe that's my phone," Harry mutters, shrugging his shoulders before continuing to help Hazel eat and I arch an eyebrow at his actions and Louis snickers discreetly.

"Aren't you going to get it?" I ask, attempting not to laugh as he stares at me as if I just said the strangest thing ever before tilting his head.

"It must be Carter to make some stupid question about the organisation of that event I'm planning, besides, I'm having dinner right now." He explains briefly, smiling widely as Hazel claps her hands once she realizes she has finished her dinner and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Carter?"

"Event?!" Louis widens his eyes and nearly snaps his neck when turning his head to look at me, "are you ready for that? Have you got an outfit picked out already? God Eve, this is why you have to tell me stuff!"

"Harry's doing an event to celebrate Zayn's success, I don't know if I should go, though," I admit, scratching the back of my neck as I'm finished eating and setting my plate aside before shrugging when I notice Louis' bewildered look.

"Why wouldn't you go?"

"Well, Harry was thinking of making us official which honestly I'm fine with but what about Hazel? I can't bring her into this yet." I breathe out in frustration and as if knowingly, Hazel reaches out for me with her tiny hand and I quickly grab it with a smile.

"That's understandable, she's too pretty for the cameras," Louis jokes before shaking his head, "I can stay with her at home when it happens, I'd do anything for both of you."

I side glance at Harry and try not to laugh due to the fact that he was put out of this topic and he sends a glance in Louis' direction, causing him to look back at him questioningly.

"Am I not important?" Harry asks playfully, a smile on his lips as Louis sends him a fake smile before patting his shoulder with a snicker.

"Of course you are! I egged your house, it is such a special moment for me and I will never forget it." He smirks as Harry widens his eyes and I laugh loudly at the memory, it was when me and Harry were broken up and Louis was still pissed at him for his actions.

"That was you?!"

I hope you're enjoying the story! Things have been a bit complicated but I've been feeling a lot better, thank you so much for your support!♡