18

I was booking and arranging everything for the trip to Italy tomorrow, I was so tired of having to argue with people over the phone because literally nobody is listening to what I'm saying and the trip is tomorrow, which is a bad timeline since Harry only told me this morning to arrange everything for the trip.

I had at least three empty cups of coffee on the top of my desk, countless emails to be read and many people to call.

I had a pen in my mouth while the phone was pressed to my ear, expecting my call to be picked up but instead, it goes straight to voicemail which makes me groan quietly to myself before taking the pen out of my mouth and jotting down the numbers that aren't picking up my calls.

I sigh, leaning my head back in my seat and trying to calm down for a while, jumping slightly in my seat when the door of my office bursts open and Harry comes in after closing the door once again.

He smirks at me, holding two cups of coffee in his hands before taking slow strides towards me, giving me time to admire his intimidating frame as he saunters towards me with confident steps.

His hair was slightly messy, but in a professional way somehow, noticeably brushed back, what he was wearing is quite unusual since I am used to seeing him with an expensive suit, but to be honest I quite like to see him in a white dress shirt with his sleeves rolled up.

I snap out of my daze when he sits in the chair in front of my desk, resting both of the cups of coffee on top of my desk with amusement clear in his eyes. "Is this your fourth coffee?" He asks, noticeably trying not to laugh.

I furrow my eyebrows at his amusement with my suffering, which makes his smile widen in the slightest. "Yes, it is, and it wouldn't be if you had told me to do this earlier." I state, sighing right after and watching as his smile fades slightly, but not completely.

"I'm sorry about that, I lost track of time." He mutters while I reach for the coffee that was in front of me, taking a sip from it and relishing the taste.

"It's fine, I'm just exhausted." I breathe out, watching as he leans back on the chair and intertwines his fingers over his lap, with an unreadable look on his face.

"I can finish that, you can go home." He says in a monotonous voice, making me frown before looking out of the window and noticing the sun setting. When I leave work it's usually dark outside, so it's quite odd. 

"What?" I turn back to look at him, my eyebrows pulled low while he stares at me with an expressionless face. I take another sip of my coffee while his stare burns a hole in my soul.

"I said that you can go home, the only thing left to do is rent a private jet and the rest is done so it's not a big deal." He states calmly and I press my lips, wondering if I should go home.

I mean, of course I want to go home, but I would feel bad if I left him here working, I've been trying to call the agency for almost two hours and I don't want him to do the same.

"I don't know Harry." I say, hesitation clear in my voice and he furrows his eyebrows in confusion.

"Well, you're the first one that doesn't want to go home earlier." He chuckles, making me smile slightly before shaking my head to myself.

"It's not that I don't want to go home, but you asked me to do these things and I feel bad leaving it for you." I mumble, making him stay silent for a while.

He stares at me with his eyebrows slightly raised, biting down on his bottom lip while his eyes stay glued to mine. "Come here."

I tilt my head to the side in confusion before making my way to the seat next to him, but I am rudely interrupted when his hands clasp on my hips and push me down to sit on his lap. "You know that there's a seat right next to you, right?"

"I'm aware of that, I'd just prefer if you sit here." He mutters and I roll my eyes before leaning back and getting comfortable.

"Okay, but when it starts to get uncomfortable don't complain." I hum, resting my head on his shoulder while he slowly wraps his arms around my waist.

"Are you excited about tomorrow?" He asks quietly, leaving a soft kiss behind my ear which makes me sigh.

I know, things are probably going a little bit fast but I can't resist his charm which is actually very frustrating because he knows it. Truth is, I always have this feeling that things are going too fast even though we hadn't done anything out of this world, we haven't even kissed, after what happened yesterday I mean.

But being here sitting on his lap somehow feels wrong because twenty four hours ago I was pissed with him, and it feels odd to feel okay with him now. The fact that he knows I can never say no to him frustrates me, but can people really judge me? I mean, I think everyone would do the same if they were in my place, because trust me, nobody can resist his charming character.

"A little bit, I'm going to miss Louis." I say quietly and he breathes in harshly when I move on his lap so I can sit sideways.

And of course, I will miss Hazel as well. She has been being watched by a babysitter, which honestly makes me emotional sometimes since it reminds me that she is growing up. It's a very harsh punch of reality.

"Is Louis single?" He asks suddenly, making me snicker before replying.

"Yes, he's all yours." I laugh while he rolls his eyes, one of his hands moving to my thigh and gripping it softly.

"I'm asking that because I'm not sure if I like the idea of him living with you." He huffs with a frown, shaking his head to himself.

"Aw, is little Harold jealous? You don't have to worry you big baby, he has a girlfriend." I roll my eyes, feeling him squeeze my thigh for a few seconds before stopping.

"I'm not jealous, just concerned." He shamelessly lies, running a hand through his messy curls, his eyes looking at the view outside before meeting mine once again.

"I should go now, right?" I ask quietly, completely enchanted by his hypnotic stare, it was like I couldn't stop staring at his eyes.

"We could do something else." He rasps, leaning down and when his lips almost connect to my neck I stand up to my feet in a rushed movement.

"I uh yeah so look I have to sleep, right, because tomorrow we're going to- yeah, so bye!" I nervously stutter, leaning down to kiss his cheek before grabbing my coat, my purse and rushing out of the door.

Why the fuck am I so awkward.

Quite of a filler chapter, but since I think the story is going a bit fast maybe these filler chapters aren't very bad, I hope you're enjoying either way♡