86

I get out of Harry's car with a weary sigh. We left not long ago and we are now in front of our house. The ride was fortunately quick but Harry has been on a phone call ever since he got into the car.

Once he steps out of the car he gives me the keys to the front door so I can walk ahead of him, which I gladly do.

I could knock on the door since when I moved out with Hazel to Harry's house, I had to warn her nanny about the new address. Especially because she now has to stay there a little longer.

Louis used to be home a few hours after lunch, so she didn't need to stay too late. But now Harry and I get home basically at the same time, which requires more time.

I open the door and step inside, Harry following right behind me while hanging up his call with a roll of his eyes. Once we're both inside we walk into the living room where we see Hazel and Luna sitting on the couch watching cartoons.

Luna looks over at us and smiles faintly, taking Hazel in her arms and bringing her to us. "Hi, Luna! How was Hazel today?" I ask with a smile as she puts Hazel in my arms with a shrug.

"The usual, although she's getting a little more talkative which I assume is a good thing." She grins at my shocked face before patting my shoulder and Harry chuckles lightly.

I shake my head and reach into my purse so I can pay Luna but Harry suddenly extends his hand with money in his hand and his eyebrows raised, side glancing at me.

Luna takes it before saying goodbye to the three of us and leaving. I quickly turn to Harry after he takes Hazel out of my hold and presses various kisses on her cheek and she giggles. "Why didn't you let me pay?"

"It's not necessary." He affirms before making his way to the kitchen and I frown before following him, crossing my arms while he sets Hazel down in her chair.

"It is necessary, why wouldn't it be?" I arch an eyebrow before he takes the jacket of his suit off with a faint smile on his lips while Hazel looks up at him.

"Because I don't want it to be."

"That's not f–" He interrupts me with a kiss on my lips, wrapping an arm around my waist before pulling away and kissing my cheek.

I frown at him before he walks back closer to Hazel to brush her curls back before he proceeds to open the fridge. "What should I make for dinner?"

I begin making my way to our room but stop at his words, turning around to look at him with my head slightly tilted. "You should probably make yourself comfortable first."

"No," He sighs, "I still have some work to do before going to bed so it's best if I don't get too comfortable, I'll fall asleep."

I frown at him but decide to keep doing the usual. After I get into my jammies I decide to help Harry make dinner so that the three of us can all spend some time together before Hazel goes to bed.

Everything went too fast, maybe a bit too much because it felt like all of a sudden I blinked and me and Harry were already putting Hazel in her crib 

I tuck her in, putting the covers up to her shoulders while she attempts to reach my hand, Harry behind me with both of his arms around my waist and his chin resting on my shoulder.

"Da…" Hazel mutters sleepily, resulting in me and Harry gasping loudly while looking at each other before Harry lets go of me to get closer to Hazel.

"Did you hear that?" He stares at me with wide eyes while I notice Hazel turning her back to us to sleep and I grin at Harry before holding onto his hand.

"She's growing up too fast, I still remember when she was the tiniest baby I've ever seen." I take a step closer to him and he takes the opportunity to wrap his arms around me with a smile on his lips.