83*

After talking with the new photographer and officially hiring her, Harry and I parted ways to go back to work.

She was so kind and made sure to present herself to Zayn before they start working, he absolutely adored her and everyone, in general, is excited to start working with her.

I quickly get inside the elevator after Harry asked me to get photocopies, clicking the button to close the doors repeatedly so I don't have an awkward encounter.

I get to the first floor in just a few seconds, waving at Megan before getting inside the photocopy room, widening my eyes when I notice two people in here as well.

I nod at them as they both send me a weird look, walking as quietly as possible so as to not bother anyone before I start doing what I was asked to.

I hear the women behind me giggling and my heart begins to beat faster due to the thought of the possibility of them laughing about something I did.

"He's so hot though," one of them whispers a little too loud, "if he ever talked to me like that my legs would give out."

"I still can't believe it, like Mr. Styles talked to me," my eyebrows raise and I immediately try to listen more closely as soon as they mention him, "I didn't say anything back though, I was too afraid to let out a moan."

They both laugh and I cross my arms, mentally telling myself to just mind my own business, but their conversation made me so curious that I couldn't even ignore them anymore.

"I'd do the same, he's so intimidating, maybe he talked to you purposely." She wiggles her eyebrows and I try my best not to scoff at them both, resuming my work quietly.

"What do you mean?"

"Perhaps it was a signal, like, maybe he wants to bang you, Amber." One of them says and the other gasps, widening her eyes as my stare nearly burns through them but they don't even seem to notice.

"Isn't he in a relationship though?"

"Oh, that doesn't need to stop anyone." Anger stirs within me at their words, so I decide to grab the photocopies I have and loudly storm out of the room.

I rush inside the elevator, pressing the button to the top floor and impatiently waiting for the doors to open on my floor.

I'm usually not very jealous, I know Harry's attractive and I understand if people think he's handsome, I just hate the fact that those women ignored the fact that he's in a relationship.

The doors open and I confidently stride towards Harry's office, gripping the photocopies a little too tight in my hand before bursting the door open, seeing him sitting on the chair by his desk working.

He looks up from his desk with a surprised look in his eyes as I slam the door shut, locking it immediately. Without thinking, I set the photocopies harshly on top of his desk and begin unbuttoning my blouse before straddling his waist.

"Oh f–" I crash my lips against his and he moans at the action, clutching onto my hips without thinking twice, his lips are soft against mine and nearly make me lose control of what's real and what's not.

His hands move along the skin of my hips while he deepens the kiss with a low hum, bringing his hands upwards so slowly under my unbuttoned blouse. His movements are slow, teasing, and I whine against his lips before he pulls me closer to him while toying with the clasp of my bra.

My brain is melting, my breath is shaky and he wastes no time in taking off my blouse much to my dismay. I pull away from the kiss and bring my lips to the skin of his neck to kiss, bite and suck on it while he throws his head back with a loud moan that makes me smile devilishly.