Dimension

Set after the Death Cure au
———-
He was stirred awake, feeling a soft hand caressing his hair and unknowingly leaned into the soothing touch. A strange warmth was pressed against his chest, the smell of lavender and something uniquely familiar in the air.

His tired brown eyes slowly opened, noticing dark raven hair sprayed across his bare chest as clothes lay forgotten on the ground. He didn't understand what was happening, remembering he was going to sleep with Teresa stuck on his mind.

She willingly died for him, pushing him out of the way of the falling ceiling. His chest ached, remembering he couldn't do anything but watch the light in her beautiful blue eyes disappear before he was dragged away to the flat trans.

"I love you...." She whispered, softly as her hand continued caressing his brown hair.
He silently stared at her, unable to believe she was alive and wrapped up in his strong arms. His brown eyes swirled with unknown emotions, watching her snuggle further into his chest as he realised she was wearing just his shirt.

His hut looked different, a mixture of both their belongings could be seen as if he was in a different dimension or world.
"Teresa, what's going on?" He muttered, quietly as he stared at her.

"What do you mean, Tom?" She whispered, confused as she frowned at him. He was acting strange, causing worry to spread through her chest.
"I thought you died...." Thomas muttered in a barely audible voice as tears filled his brown eyes. He hated knowing she died for him, his mind numb on seeing her crushed under that ceiling.

"You saved me, Tom. I wanted to die on that flaming building but you wouldn't let me...." She whispered, quietly as her blue eyes glistened with unshed tears. She thought she didn't deserve to live, just wanting him to be safe.

His brown eyes widen, silently processing her words as he realised that this wasn't his Teresa. This was a different version Teresa and he wasn't her Thomas as this dimension's Thomas and him must have switched.

He didn't understand how that was possible. The constant pain in his chest returned with a vengeance, knowing he didn't belong here and his Teresa was dead.

"I'm sorry...." Teresa whispered, softly as she sat up and straddled his lap. She lovingly peppered small kisses all over his face, desperately wanting to comfort him from his nightmare as she felt him lean into her touch.
He breathed in shakily, pulling her closer on his lap as he closed his eyes in bliss.

Thomas felt like he was given another chance with Teresa, loving her touch as he breathed her in. He knew deep down, she belonged to this dimension's Thomas but he couldn't help himself. He always felt drawn to her, even when they were separated.

She slanted her mouth against his, hungrily as she ran her fingers through his brown hair. He moaned, returning the kiss with equal hunger as he drowned in the sweet taste of her soft pink lips.

His tongue desperately demanded more of her, groaning into her mouth as his large hand wandered underneath her shirt. She deepened the kiss, tilting her head as she moaned into his mouth. The two remained so lost in one another until their lungs gasped for air.

They were both breathing heavily, their lips swollen as they stared at each other.
"I love you, Tom...." She whispered, breathlessly as she tried to catch her breath.
"I love you too, Teresa...." He muttered, slightly panting as he stared at her with darkened brown eyes.

Something exploded in his chest, burning away all the sadness and regrets like nothing mattered anymore. Nothing mattered anymore when they were together.

Lost in each other, their faces shifted closer and closer until their lips were few inches apart. He didn't care anymore, wanting to stay here with her forever as he groaned into her mouth.

Author's Note: I always had this strange interesting idea if the book and movie dimension could ever collide or crossover so I tried my best.
Please do comment what you think so far of the story. It really helps motivate me by hearing your thoughts. I'm hoping to update soon :)