NEW OMEGAVERSE MPREG AU PUBLISHED!

Hello fellas!

It's been a long time for this trilogy to update (the third book being stuck is a bummer). I'm here to tell you what progressed in stories I've written since the last announcement. 

B I T T E R S W E E T   L O V E   —   Already on chapter 38 (nearing its end).

Summary:

A part-time worker at a coffee shop named Earth reunites with his first love, Kao. An unexpected encounter will take him through many unexpected events in his static life. Like riding a rollercoaster, his heart will experiences many turmoils over. However, that is love, bitter and sweet at the same time. Bittersweet love.

B E Y O N D   R E L A T I O N S H I P S   —   On its Introductory chapter (published today).

Warning:

OMEGAVERSE, A/B/O, MPREG, FLUFF.

Summary:

Kao Noppakao Dechaphatthanakun has been declared as the most dominant Alpha on research done by Forbes magazine. He is also the sole heir to the DT group, the most enormous corporation in Asia. Since his comeback to his mainland, rumor said that he was often found entering hotels with different Betas every week.

Earth Katsamonnat Namwirote is your typical average Beta who spent his life being ignorant of society. He works in a childcare institution because he likes children and wishes to have one of his own someday, but his hopes fell apart because he is gay and a beta. He can still adopt; it's a better choice than not having any at all. One night, his ignorant of who Kao was, drew the older man's attention to himself.

What will happen between an alpha who dislikes omega with a beta who fell in love with the most dominant alpha?

What if they were unaware of the consequences they brought by being together?

You can find the stories on my profile, so kindly check them out, my lovely readers!

With love,

junijunipers.