2

Earth has just finished tidying up the young master bedroom, he stood up and wiped his sweat with a handkerchief. He looks around the room, feeling proud to make the room shine after he made it all clean. Today the young master, Kao, will be home after 2 years of being abroad, so his first task for the day was to clean the bedroom before the owner arrives home.

A sweet yet fresh pine-wood scent hit his nose hard and he stumbled to his knees. He tries to close his nose using his hand and turns his head so fast it could come off if it's possible. Not far from the door, stood Kao with a hand on his mouth with a horror expression on his face.

"Who-who are you?" asked the young master.

Earth tries hard to resist the inviting smell and stand up when he made sure he can control himself, he straightens his back, "My name's Earth and I'll be your personal butler from now on, young master Kao," he greeted and bows down.

"GET OUT!" ordered Kao.

With a neutral expression, Earth walked slowly towards the door, and Kao ran straight to the bathroom before Earth could pass by him. It was so hard for Earth to resist the smell, so it could be the same with Kao, albeit tenfold because he's an alpha.

Earth slid down behind his bedroom door. His breath became short and hot, he could feel himself being aroused just smelling Kao's scent.

A fated pair, that must be what he and Kao are. The legend pair that only happens to a handful of people. When the alpha ordered him to get out, his omega heart was clenching, because that must mean the alpha rejected him.

Earth looked down at himself, he must look awful right now. Not to mention his butler uniform must look unappealing to his alpha, no, Kao doesn't want to be his alpha so he should refrain himself from referring to Kao as one. It'd be hard to be around the young master at this rate, and his job is to be the young master butler. There's only one solution, he has to wear a prevent-scent collar from now on. 

TO BE CONTINUE

a/n : I did say it'd be short, but I tried to make it up by posting more than one chapter today.

Written on 19th of June,

- junijunipers