13

Days passed with Earth forcing himself to feel okay to others. Mew didn't really believe the omega's facade though, because he could just feel the distressed pheromones coming from the younger ones.

Earth was placing a glass full of water to the table for the young master when the master addressed his heir.

"How was the progress with the Udomkaewkanjana's heir?"

Earth was stunned hearing that. He stood back to his usual place with face white aghast.

Kao wiped his mouth with a napkin, "Saint is okay, he looks shy on the outside, but I could feel he's quite some character," he answered.

His father shook his head, "So, have you decided to take him as your mate?"

His mother cleared her throat, "You shouldn't push your son like that, dear," she said.

The master sighed, "It's not like I forced him to be with a specific someone or something like that."

"So you intend on keeping the alpha-based tradition?" his mother asked.

"Mother, it was my decision, I prefer an alpha over an omega anyway, and I haven't really set on Saint just yet," Kao said, not really minding Earth's feeling.

Earth gripped the napkin on his arm unconsciously.

With what Kao said, all conversation regarding the alpha's mate stopped.

Earth was watering the flower in the hallway when Mew stood beside him. At first he paid the alpha no mind and continued watering the many potted plants there.

"You should have just told everyone that you're the young master's fated pair."

TO BE CONTINUE

a/n: Saint showed up as a rival for Earth! I actually had an idea to use a female character here, but I saw Kao hugging Saint's picture yesterday so I used him here HAHAHA. Someone was right on guessing who the guy would turn out to be! Congrats!

Thank you!

Written on 22nd of June,

junijunipers.