28

Earth felt something soft touching his forehead, he slowly opened his sleepy eyes just to see his alpha's concerned face facing him. He smiled and both his hands went to circle on Kao's neck. Earth pulled his alpha's body and the bigger ones ended up on top of him, he giggled.

"I miss you, alpha," Earth yawned.

Kao doesn't want to burden his weight on top of his omega then rolls himself so that they're hugging on their side. He gave the omega a tired smile, "I miss you too, baby," he said.

Earth nuzzles his face in the crook of Kao's neck. He buried his nose deep to intake his alpha's scent he missed so much.

The alpha was so caught up in his mate and he left chaste kisses softly. Trailing from his mate's revealed shoulder slowly to his omega's sensitive ear, until he reached the mark he left on his mate's gland. He keeps kissing that spot as he's marking his mate with his scent, as to say that Earth was his possession and no one should touch what was his.

The omega was a mess. His bed hair was in disarray and he was a blubbering mess from his alpha re-marking him. When Kao stopped, Earth was panting from moaning so much thanks to his alpha.

"Done..with marking..me?" he glared at his alpha who can't help but smiles at how cute his omega now looked.

"I was also making sure no strange scent caught on you while I was away," Kao said.

Earth pouted his lips and still glared at his alpha, "You accused me of cheating now?"

Kao shook his head, "I just don't want to smell even the alpha butlers' scent on you, baby. Besides, I miss your sweet-scented smell of yours too much."

Earth hit his alpha lightly, "Why were you gone for this long?"

Kao sighed but then he smiles reassuringly, "I knew you have been concerned about not getting pregnant yet," he started.

Earth stunned, "I d-don't understand w-what you s-said," he stammered.

"Baby, I'm your alpha, I could feel your discomfort and insecure even if you didn't tell me," Kao said, his eyes looking intently into Earths'.

Earth looked down for a second, then he looked back into his alpha's eyes, "Yes, I was a-afraid, afraid that I c-couldn't give you an offspring a-after all," a lone tear fell from his eyes.

Kao just let his mate talk out all of the concerns that filled his head.

Earth cleared his throat, "People have been saying how you should mate with someone else other than an infertile omega like me, how you're better suited with a more dignified omega unlike me who had been abandoned by my family and just a mere butler here, how I seduced or using hocus pocus on you to make you think we're a fated pair," he took out all of his concern, all his worry, all his anxiety out.

"There, there, let it all out baby, don't hold it in," Kao said while he hugged the now shaken omega to ease his mate's crying, he also stroked his mate's back in a reassuring way, to tell him he'll always be here for the omega.

With his alpha's reassuring words, Earth let out all of his anxiety and cried to his heart's content, in his alpha's embrace.

After Earth calmed down, Kao looked deeply into Earth's face, "The only way to beat the bullies is by being happy, baby. So, don't let their words ever eat you up like that, ever again. Because I'll be here for you, I'll bring you all the happiness in the world," he said.

Earth was half-listening because he was tired from all the crying he let out, but his hand was gripping his alpha's clothes tightly despite feeling sleepy.

Kao chuckles seeing how cute his mate right now is, he patted his mate's head, "Let's just sleep baby, I'll be here when you wake up."

*

The next time Earth woke up was to be spooned from behind by his alpha. He turned his body so he could freely hug back his alpha who's still sleeping. He tightly circled his arm and placed his face on the crook of his alpha's neck. He was busy sniffing his alpha's scent, he also mumbled something, "I can't get enough of your forest-y scent, my alpha."

"Good afternoon, baby," his alpha's hoarse voice startled Earth and he let go of the hug to see his alpha's eyes wide awake looking at him.

"I thought you're still sleeping," Earth narrowed his eyes.

Kao laughed, "I was awake since you turned around, how could I miss out the chance to see my mate's cute behavior. You love my forest-y scent that much, huh?" he teased his omega.

Earth burrowed his face to hide his embarrassment, "You meany!"

Kao laughed seeing Earth's being shy from his teasing, "Don't be mad, baby. Truthfully, I also love your sweet-scent that resembles a banana, I even brought my candy stock when I was away."

Earth peeked through his bangs in curiosity, "The one you specially ordered?"

Kao nodded, "Even though it couldn't replace you, because it's not your scent, baby," now it was Kao's turn to sniffing Earth's neck and the latter was squirming because it felt ticklish.

With all his might, Earth pushed his alpha's shoulder, and his alpha looked at him in confusion. "I asked you when you came home, why were you gone for this long?"

Kao chuckles, "Ah right, I forgot that because you kept clinging to me and I couldn't resist your charm, baby," he teasingly said.

Earth narrowed his eyes.

"I was looking for information regarding fated pair matters," he started and Earth paid full attention to him now, "I met with an elder in Russia who has knowledge of what I was looking for," he tenderly looked at his mate. "About how a fated pair really mating."

TO BE CONTINUE

a/n: Holla! SO, as I said on Twitter that I feel like update this story, and voila it's updated! I got so comfortable in my redecorated bedroom so I make time to write this story. However I can't promise to update it daily, I'll do what I can to update.

Thank you!

Updated on 2nd of July,

junijunipers.