23

The sunlight was still blocked by the curtains, but the faint sound of chirping birds could be heard coming from outside the windows. The dim light of the room was accompanied by two steady heartbeats if one concentrated enough to listen in the quiet room.

Tan-muscular arms reaching out to the other side of the bed. Looking for another warm but lithe body beside him to be embraced. Finding what he was looking for, Kao pulls his mate's body closer to him to give some of his body heat because of the chill their room has.

His mate.

Their room.

Remembering that brings a smile of joy to his lips and he unconsciously caresses the hand of the body he spooned from behind.

His mate slowly twitched his body inside his embrace from the constant rubbing he did to his omega's hand. Kao cracked one eye open to peep to see his mate turn over from his spooning and face him, still with eyes closed and a contented smile on his angelic face.

"Sleep some more, baby," he hoarsely said and Earth's twitching body stopped only to switch with a content purr from his mouth.

Can't help himself, Kao put his lips on Earth's pouting lips and gave his mate a short kiss.

A short kiss that turned heated when the omega opened his eyes and straddled his hips on top of his alpha, then closed his eyes to relish their heated exchange. Tongue clashing one another in a dominant contest, but of course, Kao won triumphantly.

They only stop when the alpha pulls away, knowing his omega's short breath coming through their kiss.

"Morning, my alpha," Earth said breathlessly. He puts his chin on top of Kao's broad chest and enjoys his alpha's panting breath that made his chest rise and lowers beneath him.

Kao stares at Earth's half eyes closed and his omega's soft smiles, "Morning, my omega," he greeted back.

Earth squealed and closed his eyes with both his hands in embarrassment.

Kao was looking at his mate's antics with a fond smile. He ruffled his mate's hair in a loving gesture, "Why, baby?" he asked.

Earth squealed even more, then he peeked at his alpha from between his fingers, "I always imagine how I will call you my alpha, but I never knew I'd be this embarrassed when you address me as your omega," he burrowed his face more, too shy to meet Kao's watchful eyes on him.

Kao laughed at his omega's cute antics. Both his hands went to circle on Earth's waist to bring their body closer if that's even possible what's with Earth's body already on top of him.

"I know I haven't really said it," Kao started the conversation. Earth pulls away his hands to brace himself to look at his alpha's fond expression. "I've fallen in love with you."

Earth was taken aback by that. Sure they have become mates, but he doesn't really expect Kao to have fallen in love with him already.

"It's not because of our fated pair destiny, but because you're you. I fell in love with your constant presence, your antics, your body, your face, your smile, even your ugly sleeping face," he teased his omega at the end.

Earth smacked his alpha's chest and pouted his lips in annoyance, but deep down he felt touched by Kao's confession. He pushed both his hands between his alpha's body and went up until their noses touched each other.

Earth said in a sweet tone, "I'm in love with you too, my alpha," before closing in their lips to amplify his confession.

TO BE CONTINUE

a/n: SUPER FLUFFY AIN'T IT?! Damn, I envy those two so much! I'm glad they've confessed their real feelings tho.

Thank you!

Updated on 24th of June,

junijunipers.