8

Something changed after that greeting Kao gave him, but it didn't mean Kao accepted him as his fated pair though. These days they exchange greetings in the morning. Kao also started to indulge the omega on a few conversations.

At first, Kao was surprised at how knowledgeable the omega was. When he was thinking hard about a political issue, the omega gave him a few opinions that really helped him. The omega is also talented in finance, and because of that, they have been having a few conversations in any subject. Then he knew why when he accidentally heard a few butlers talk about the omega.

'That Namwirote is favored by the masters, it seems.'

'Too bad he was born as an omega then.'

He just found out that Earth came from an elite family, well not above his family, but the Namwirote family was a bit known throughout the country for their architectural business. The omega probably had lessons on the subjects they have been talking about, such as politics and finances.

"Young Master, your father has summoned you to his study," his butler, the omega, said in front of him.

He scrunched up his brows, "Okay," he said and stood up to walk to his father's study.

"You're already an adult, my son. Prestige, family background, and intellectuality. All here," his father said and showed him many photos above the table.

Kao stood in front of his father with a confused look at his father.

"Choose one as your mate."

TO BE CONTINUE

a/n: So what would happen to our bunny if Kao takes on another as his mate?

Don't forget to leave me votes and comments!

Thank you!

Written on 21st of June,

junijunipers.