25

More than two months went by and Earth couldn't get used to the other butler, his former colleagues, addressing him as 'young master'.

When he confronted the head butler to just call him Earth, as usual, the head butler answered that they couldn't, because Earth is already Kao's mate.

Hearing the answer, Earth stopped his pleads to the head butler. Instead, he got all embarrassed as the butler called him as Kao's mate repeatedly to teased the omega who was like a high school girl in love.

The next morning after spending days occupied inside the bedroom, he finally came out, and he joined the family dinner in the dining room. With Kao's gentlemanly escorted him from the bedroom until Earth sat in the dining chair beside the alpha.

He got all embarrassed that time when Kao's parents smiled at him with a knowing look on their eyes. Earth's hand went straight to their bonding mark to hide them, but Kao swatted his hand away then caressed it instead, resulting in Earth who unconsciously purrs in delight.

In all his days as Kao's bonded mate, they encountered two of Earth's heat cycles. The difference was Earth's pheromones didn't affect other people besides his alpha, and Kao was so eager to indulge his mate in pleasure. They spent Earth's heat in a week-long, rather than the usual three days if the omega consumed a suppressant.

Right now, Earth is strolling through the big garden with a curious look on his eyes. He was looking closely at the different kinds of flowers they have there, then his eyes got focussed on a field of daisies. He squatted down to really observe the flower buds and his right hand reached out to touch the petals.

"Daisies symbolized innocence and purity, young master," someone said from behind him.

Earth won't be startled anymore to find the head butler often trailing behind him on his walks. He kept observing the flowers and his hand was itching to pluck one out, then he turned his head to look at the head butler with pleading eyes.

The head butler laughed seeing the hopeful look Earth thrown at him, "You can take any flowers you want."

Earth eagerly plucked three daisies and arranged it so it became one, then placed it above his left ear.

The head butler added, "If young master Kao knew you like them, he would build a new garden for you full of daisies."

Earth glared at the head butler, he stuck out his tongue, "Your jokes were sometimes too much, Phi Wut," he said.

The head butler shook his head, "No, it wasn't a joke. Young master Kao definitely ordered me to build the greenhouse filled with strawberries plants because you loved them so much," he told Earth.

Earth was stunned hearing that, "S-so, that new greenhouse they built w-was for me?" he stammeringly asked.

"That was for you, so you could enjoy your favorite strawberries fresh from its plants, baby," Kao showed up behind him and Earth turned his head to look at the sweating alpha still with his training clothes. "You look more lovely with the daisies, Mu."

"I would love to hug you to show my gratitude," Earth said, then he scrunched up his nose cutely, "But you reek of sweats, alpha," he continued.

Kao pulled an offended face towards his omega, then he laughed.

But then Earth suddenly hugged Kao with all his might, not long he started to inhaled Kao's scent deeply and sighed out in blissfulness.

On the other hand, Kao was taken aback by his omega's act.

Earth keeps taking a whiff off of Kao's sweaty scent deeply. He got so content that he forgot the head butler's presence and their whereabouts.

Kao just went ahead of his mate's cuteness and hugged back the omega with equal contentment. The head butler could just smile seeing how both the young masters seem to be in their own world and he wishes it the peaceful won't be leaving them so soon.

*

One morning, Kao was having a faraway look on his face while he oversees the beautiful fountain near the gate of his home. He was reminiscing about the days he has spent with his fiance, the conversation they had, his omega's playfulness, his omega's laughter. He's sighing in bliss and too preoccupied he doesn't realize another presence behind him.

"What was this about you having a fiance, and on top of that a mate...other than ME?!"

TO BE CONTINUE

a/n: SOMEONE ASKED DRAMA AND HERE I GAVE TO YOU! Don't blame me!!! Well, to tell you the truth I've been busy since chapter 24th updated. I'm doing research for my thesis. Believe it or not, I'm a science faculty-student, I know I didn't seem like ones tho HAHAHA. Luckily I took a computational kind-of thesis, so I could do my research at home just with my laptop and my professor's guidance. Enough about my rant, I just wanna say...maybe I couldn't update chapter 26 tomorrow. I updated this chapter only because its already saved on draft so I only need to give an author note and the date, voila it's updated.

I WILL TRY TO UPDATE BEFORE THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW, PLEASE BE PATIENT AND WAIT FOR ME!

Thank you for your understanding!

You could still reach me on twitter or here if you want to talk!

Updated on 26th of June,

junijunipers.