6

The unknown alpha's hands were wandering throughout his body. Earth yearns for these caressing hands, but on the other hand, it feels wrong. The alpha's mouth was trailing upwards from his stomach to his erect nipples, then arrived at his shoulder and when the alpha was about to mark him as his bond, the bigger body atop him was yanked from Earth's body.

"DON'T YOU DARE CONTINUE, OHM THITIWAT!"

Earth vaguely heard Kao's voice after he was freed from the alpha that attacked him. His hand tries reaching out to his alpha's body because he's emitting a scent stronger than ever in front of him.

A blanket was thrown on top of his exposed body. Earth wriggling inside said blanket because it feels hot, his body is feeling hot inside and outside.

"Beta! Drag him out of this room now!" Kao ordered the beta butlers who stood outside Earth's bedroom door.

With the door still ajar, they were the only ones still inside. Earth's made grabby hands towards Kao's direction and the alpha now pinned him down with a blanket still in between them. Kao's mouth started closing in on Earth's exposed neck, both his hands were holding the omega's body, one on his shoulder and the other behind Earth's neck to hold still the wriggling body below him.

"It's hot...alpha...." Earth moaned arching his back.

Kao was chanting "Mate, mate, mate, mate!"

And Earth responded with between his moans, "Yours, yours, yours, yours!"

TO BE CONTINUE

a/n : Go ahead and call me evil. I'm grinning while I updated this. Poor Ohm who failed to mark Earth's as his bonded HAHAHAHA.

Thank you!

Written on 20th of June,

junijunipers.