14

Earth stood frozen hearing Mew's words. He slowly looked at the alpha's direction and he could see a pained expression on his face.

"How?"

Mew smiled slowly despite his heart clenching from the confirmation from Earth, "I could see it clear as day when the master and young master exchange words about the young master's future mate."

His face pale with a realization, "D-did it clearly shows on my face?"

Mew sighed and he stepped forward to brush the younger's bang from his face, "You don't need to worry about other people noticing it. I just found out when I put pieces together, the way you started to wear your scent-prevent collar the next day you met the young master, and the day you cried. I could tell," he said.

Earth sighed in defeat, "I feel relieved that you're the only one who found out. I need to be more careful from now on," he said.

Mew forcibly lift up Earth's downcast face, "Listen, have you asked the young master why he doesn't accept you?"

Earth shook his head to let go of Mew's grip on his face, "He hates me if it's that, I know," he answered.

Mew stepped back, "If he really doesn't have any plan to take you as his mate, will you consider me as your alpha?"

Earth stepped backward in shock, but Mew stayed on his spot so as to not force the omega.

"I like you and I don't want you to suffer just watching the young master with his future mate together here. If we mates, I would take you far away from here, far from the source of your pain," Mew said.

Earth's hands were trembling, not in fear, but in nervousness. Never in his life, an alpha was so kind enough to go ask him for his hand instead of forcing them on him.

"You don't have to answer it now, but please consider your own happiness and not some alpha who won't look your way," Mew added. He left Earth in the empty hallway, to think about his proposal.

That night Earth was having difficulties sleeping.

TO BE CONTINUE

a/n: I was discussing the possible alpha-like character for Earth the other day with my friend on twitter. Then we narrowed it down to Mew, please don't let Gulf know or I'll be dead by the possessive man HAHAHAHA.

Thank you!

Written on 22nd of June,

junijunipers.