21

Meanwhile, in the crowd, Kao's father started clapping his hands. He looked sideways to a young man beside him, "Is that alright?" he asked.

The young man, Saint, smiles to the older, "It's fine. I will find someone better suited for me," he said. "That's my first time seeing a real 'soul bond' or fated pair. I couldn't go up against that much infatuation, they are destined together. But, I did think that it was a little bit romantic," he added.

Kao's father laughed loudly hearing that.

"Besides, your son already apologized to me and said that his happiness can only be found with that omega, what could I say?" Saint said with a raised eyebrow.

Then, Mew was walking absentminded in the garden alone. His mind went back to the time where he almost kissed Earth that day. The keyword is almost because Earth's hand impedes his face closing in on the omega's face to prevent it from happening.

With faces still close towards each other at that time, Mew asked, "Earth, what is...your happiness?"

"Thinking of Kao until the day I die," tears falling down freely from his face, "That is...my happiness."

Thinking back about that, Mew heaved a big sigh. Then his steps faltered when he saw a white, almost same tall guy who wore a white tuxedo with eyes closed and facing him sideways not far from him. The man was standing in front of the water fountain, with lights shining upon his face, it was truly a sight.

If he wasn't wrong, that guy was from the Traipipattanapong, named Gulf. Mew then mumbled.

'He's beautiful...'

TO BE CONTINUE

a/n: I don't wanna get strangled by Gulf if he knew his man was heartbroken by Earth, so we all could heave a sigh of relieves, HAHAHA.

p.s. SMUT comes the next chapter, so prepare your heart and soul...also your mind too, but I'm not an expert of those so you have to forgive me for it...

Another p.s. So, I want to confess something, I started this book because I got inspired by a Japanese manga titled "Kashikomarimashita Destiny" and the last few chapters contained the conversation in its manga that I took from words to words. I have actually tell this fact in my Twitter account, but forgot that not all of you following me there, that was why I was shocked when someone actually commented that I need to respect the mangaka (he/she already deleted the comment right after but I can still see it in my email). The rest of the idea weren't taken from that manga, I mean not all of the idea for this trilogy books was taken from it.

Thank you!

Updated on 23rd of June,

junijunipers.