16

"Do you like the rabbit?" asked Kao.

The guy stood up from his crouching position and looked at Kao's direction to answer the question, he pulled up a smile, "I don't really know much about cute animals like these," he said.

Kao just pulled a simple smile to be polite, "Our family has many animals living here, there are horses, peacocks, rabbits, and there's more in the backyard," he explained and then continued walking to guide the man beside him.

"Do you like a specific animal?"

Kao thinks a little, then he can't help but laugh remembering something, "I don't mind the rabbit," he said with hands holding out to the rabbit they just visited, "What about you, Saint? Fancy any animals?"

Saint shook his head, "I prefer human than animal's company," he said, batting his eyelashes to the oblivious Kao.

Kao still has his mind on his memory and didn't see the knowing look Saint gave him beside him.

Meanwhile, on the second floor of the house, Earth saw the two exchanging words, glances, even laughter. He smiles bitterly, then pulls a sincere smile, "You found your own path, then, please be happy," he said to no one in particular.

"What about your happiness?"

Mew's voice didn't startle him again, he answered, "I will find it in my own time."

"Then allow me to accompany you on that journey," Mew said with seriousness in his voice.

Earth was silent for a moment.

Mew steps forward and pulls Earth's chin slowly, "If you're willing to abandon destiny, then I will make you happy," he said.

A blush covered Earth's cheeks right up to his ears. He's stunned silent, even when Mew's face gets closer to get rid of the distance between their lips slowly.

TO BE CONTINUE

a/n: Don't strangle me to death, please! I just want Mu to be happy! AND DON'T TELL GULF YET! The smut still has a long way to come, so if you're curious, lighten me up with your thoughts on this story, it'd really make my spirits up when I read those!

Thank you!

Written on 22nd of June,

junijunipers.