10

Kao's answer to Ohm's question really breaks his heart. Both alphas didn't know that Earth was still at the door after being dismissed by the young master. He was just about to go when Kao's words pierced his heart.

Kao will take a mate soon?

Earth's shaky legs were forced to move on when he realized he was standing outside the door for too long to attract others' attention. He went to the staff's kitchen to take a glass of water from the sink. After gulping down a glass of water, he sat on the staff's dining chair.

"You have to take a hold of yourself, Earth. You're strong," he mumbled to himself.

"You okay?" someone asked from the chair across him, from the smell of it seems like an alpha.

Earth glanced at the owner's voice and smiled a little, "Yes, I'm fine," he said.

The alpha gave him a calm smile, "You don't need to force yourself to be okay when you're not, you know?" he said, "My name's Mew, by the way," he continued.

Earth's smile slowly fades, he looks down to his fumbling hands, not long his tears run down from his eyes. He barely heard the scraping sound of a chair before his body was engulfed in a hug. Hands were caressing his back and his head.

"Let out your tears so you could empty the tightened in your chest," Mew said.

Earth nodded despite his face buried in Mew's broad chest, both his hands didn't hug back the alpha and just hung beside his shaking body but Mew doesn't mind that a bit.

"It's going to be okay," the alpha reassured him, "I'll be here with you."

TO BE CONTINUE

a/n: How was it? There's a wiling alpha who lend Earth his chest to be cried on.

Thank you!

Written on 22nd of June,

junijunipers.