BOOK 2 HAS BEEN PUBLISHED

Hello, fellas reader of mine!

It's not been long since this book just finished. For people that followed me on Twitter must already know the development I made in 2 days times for Book II of FATED The Series. YES, it's called Fated to be Together and it's been published a few minutes before this notes' update. Anyway, for people who followed me would already know I published new book, but for those who don't, I'm letting them know through these notes!

Right, I have 2 ongoing Books as of now.

1. Book II of FATED The Series: Fated to be Together - Chapter 1 published

Summary: Earth Katsamonnat was a butler before his status changed to be Kao Noppakao's bond mate and fiance. After much happened that force Earth to almost give up at the thought of conceiving, he's been blessed with a child not long after knowing the different types of mating for a fated pair like them. This book will tell you the story of the problems they will have to uncover themselves because they are FATED TO BE TOGETHER.

2. Instagram Brought Us Together - Chapter 2 WILL be published after these notes

Summary: Earth Katsamonnat, a clothing line entrepreneur of CIELO, is looking for his Brand Ambassador through piles of applicants and hasn't found one that matches his criteria. Then, he started to look for the suited man on Instagram based on his best friend's suggestion and found one that matches all of his criteria. In the form of a man named Kao Noppakao.

You can found them on my profile! See ya and thank you for loving BOOK I of FATED The Series!

Sincerely yours,

junijunipers.